Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Canceled my amazon.de order. I'll stick with the afs copy I have that I paid way too much for earlier this year. I'll pick up a black copy down the track if they do indeed sound better.

What I really came in here to say though is how good is side C?! Easily my favourite side of any record ever.

A piece of me dies every time that I see someone use the phrase "I could care less" to imply that they don't care at all.

specially when a tv show does it..its like..seriously? are these writers that fuckin stupid? 

When I see that I just hope that it is done intentionally to show that the character isn't educated or something.

Also, having a Deja Entendu moment here, literally.

I took a gamble and ordered one from them last night. I emailed and asked about color and they said they can't confirm but it seems their return policy would let me send back if needed.

Just looked at this. If they actually have these in stock ready to ship, they probably aren't black, right? Aren't those released end of November-ish? Kind of confused about that part of the pressing.

Then again, 'maveillo' also sells scotch tape and other things that you would find at a dollar store. So unless their shop is something like where the Dad bought Gizmo in Gremlins, I can't imagine anything extraordinary coming from it.

totally botched my sticker removal job! hopefully my friend that does printing can help me with a replica.

if you're trying to get rid of the sticky residue left by the sticker, you can use one of those tan, gummy looking erasers to go over the area. with a little pressure, it comes off. not sure about regular rubbery erasers yet. (also works to make the bottom trim of your shoes white again).

I find it funny because when I was buying my triple crown press I specifically looked for ones that still had the sticker and was willing to pay more for it. It's part of the artwork, and incomplete without it.

Never imagined people would even make such a huge deal out of it. It's a printed adhesive. It's not like you'll forget what the photo underneath ever looked like. Then again, my records go on a turntable, not a wall.

Just my $0.02

Someone should release a record just covered in layers of stickers. Stickers everywhere.

The seller is very good.  I have ordered plenty of imports (STP, Counting Crows, etc.) over the last few months with no problems.  Many times I have ordered "used" and the LP comes sealed.  But this b.s. from you Mii's has got to stop.  The LP is not advertised as color but, because you can, on a hunch you want to check it out before deciding if you want to keep what you purchased.  I have no idea who taught that this idea is the way business works.  If you ever pulled this crap on me I would never sell to you again.  And the VC no-sell list grows...

Dave

I took a gamble and ordered one from them last night. I emailed and asked about color and they said they can't confirm but it seems their return policy would let me send back if needed.

The seller is very good.  I have ordered plenty of imports (STP, Counting Crows, etc.) over the last few months with no problems.  Many times I have ordered "used" and the LP comes sealed.  But this b.s. from you Mii's has got to stop.  The LP is not advertised as color but, because you can, on a hunch you want to check it out before deciding if you want to keep what you purchased.  I have no idea who taught that this idea is the way business works.  If you ever pulled this crap on me I would never sell to you again.  And the VC no-sell list grows...

Dave

Uh...if they allow it, then that's the way their business works. Ball is totally in their court with open return policies. Faulting the buyer is actually NOT how business works. 

What's an 'Mii'?

haha i am definitely keeping the sticker, but it is laughably huge.

also, it took a trip to the post office and wuite a hassle but #219 checking in - looks amazing. No seam splits or anything (yet still have to get it home...) Guess I got lucky (so far.)

I was surprised to hear all of the splits and damage that people are receiving theirs with. Neither copy I received was damaged at all.

I can't put into words how disappointing it is to receive the record in such shape. I've owned albums for a year that are in better condition than this one. I feel like I paid $40 for a used copy.

I just found some even bigger fish to fry: Playing side D for the first time, and during the quiet part of Luca, during "Unless you've got friends among fish" line in particular, the record has a whopping FOUR skips on it. I've put it back and played it three times, and it skips in the same spots every time. There's some kind of large, visible dark blemish in that spot on the record, from what I assumed was the press. I'm going to have to try and clean it off a bit with something, though I don't really have anything to clean it with... I'm not sure what I should do- I've never been in this situation before. Any advice before emailing SRC and just asking for another copy?? Is that even something I would be able to do?

I can't put into words how disappointing it is to receive the record in such shape. I've owned albums for a year that are in better condition than this one. I feel like I paid $40 for a used copy.

Look on the bright side, at least you got a sweet sticker on it and it's not a gate-fold.