[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

6 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

Did anyone not receive their red vinyl from the Kendrick shop yet? I still haven't received mine and these seem to be landing everywhere.

Edit:

Nevermind, just saw in the thread some people are getting shipping notifications now

Yeah still haven't heard a word about my order. Will settle for streaming for the time being but hopefully it ships soon

On 7/14/2017 at 7:45 PM, tetsuodaironman said:

I gotta ask for the red vinyl too at the pop up shop. If anyone goes to get anything could you  DM me? I just went to the pop up in Dallas and they were sold out of the red vinyl. :(

How late in the day did you go?

My friend and I are going to the Philly one tomorrow as early as we can, but if the vinyl has been selling out early it might not be worth it

2 minutes ago, thisisnickmoore said:

We're planning on getting in early enough to wait in line for a bit, so hopefully we'll have some luck

Has anybody been successful in getting the red from one of the pop-up shops and/or what time did you go?

I don't think there is a buy limit. Could you try and score me one too? I can send extra cash for one. Only if you think it's possible. Thanks!

Good news and bad news:

In a pretty sudden change of plans, I decided to buy a ticket to the show while in line for the popup shop, meaning I was only able to purchase a record for myself in an effort to not spend an irresponsible amount of money in the course of an hour or two. Since arenas usually put up the tickets that they held onto for promotions but never got rid of on the day of the show, I ended up getting a pretty excellent seat. Travis Scott rode a mechanical bird. I had fun.

In a more unfortunate turn of events, I opened the copy of the record I purchased a couple minutes ago, only to discover that it was black, despite being red on the menu I was handed in the shop, so I guess everything worked out (?) 

Mission unsuccessful on scooping up a record from the pop up today. I arrived 30 minutes before the opening and the line was crazy long, it took 3 hours of waiting in line before i could get in the shop. By the time i got in, they were all sold out of the vinyl, i asked if they were indeed red but they couldnt even tell me if they were. Had to leave with a shirt for waiting that long haha

any success stories of someone going to the pop up shop and actually getting a red vinyl?

27 minutes ago, mertzrock said:

I got my Signed copy and Red copy, But the signed copy has a jacket printing error (a white dot on K. Dot's cheek) and some stray non-print dots elsewhere.  I'll

be asking for another copy.

Are you also the type of person to complain to the manager at a restaurant when they don't bring lemon for your water?