So I finally got the rest of these cleared so I figured I'd put this all in one thread. I'm pretty excited about all of these, they should be pretty cool. These will all be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com. These street dates are all tenative. I'll update this thread as we get closer to each release and let you know if anything has changed. Don't ask about Dogs Eating Dogs, I have no idea if or when that will ever get pressed.

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket LP - Not too long ago Hot Topic had an exclusive pressing of TOYPAJ LP on clear vinyl with red, green and yellow splatter limited to 2000 copies. This sold out quite a while ago online but there's still some copies floating around Hot Topic stores.

Self-Titled 2xLP  - (there's already a thread for this one on here) clear vinyl with pink and green splatter with the smiley face logo etched on the D-side limited to 2000 copies. This one has been bumped back a couple weeks and should now be available around early December.Right now it's looking like a 12/24 street date.

These are updated as of 5/14/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/11/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/13/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 6/3/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/10/14 (available online the following week)

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14 (will likely get bumped back a bit)

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 2700 copies available October/November

We are doing the double gatefold that the original release had so this one will be $29.50

Represses

Working on a S/T 2xLP splatter repress that is tentatively scheduled to be available around 7/8

Working on a TOYPAJ LP splatter repress, I'll post more info on that as I get it.

Travis, you should consider getting the licensing to make a proper box (it would be the box only, we'd already have the vinyl to fill it with) for all of these to go into for the complete splatter collection.  I bet HT could sell through 500 of them quickly.  Maybe a vinyl carrying case, all black with the smiley logo that fits the 8 splatter reissues.