PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

derrick, i was calm. he was asking the same stupid question over and over and complaining about how he's gotta sell the colored vinyl. i explained how they are both the same because he wasn't getting it. i explain things logically so even an idiot can understand. if he felt i was talking down to him, it's because it was already explained a bunch. i actually wasn't trying to be mean.

Still with the insults SMH, get off your high horse, not everyone reads your posts like you're the authority on everything and frankly don't give a shit what you say and want to see what others have to say about a topic. Was I clear enough so even an idiot can understand? Or should I be more clear with you?

And I'm quite done going back and forth with you, don't need to waste my time any further

Still with the insults SMH, get off your high horse, not everyone reads your posts like you're the authority on everything and frankly don't give a shit what you say and want to see what others have to say about a topic. Was I clear enough so even an idiot can understand? Or should I be more clear with you?

And I'm quite done going back and forth with you, don't need to waste my time any further

He seems pretty calm to me...

I'm assuming grooves can only join, they can't separate right? So you can't have concentric grooves play outside in and then inside out?

i was wondering about this. it could make for a really cool release. like a story with different endings and midsections. i assume there could be issues with the needle getting stuck though. 

ahhhh shit…I totally thought I had more time to order the vault 20. gosh darn...

ANYONE out there going to have an extra or want to get rid of it? I know I can probably find one on ebay for about $10-15 more after the initial copies go and it gets flooded like always, but I don't want to have to wait that long….

Someone please help out! Really want this vault…I've never really wanted one before but this Ultra LP freaking rule!  and his solo stuff I am really into! 

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is cool! Neither of my tables plays 78, so there goes that track. Wondering if grooves cut into the label will impact the stylus negatively in any way. Hard to say I suppose, as this is the first time (that I know of) that this has been attempted. Regardless, the fidelity can't be that great, but very cool ideas all around.