Brand New - Deja Entendu

Spun my RSD repress last night, and it sounds fantastic! There was barely any surface noise, and the mix sounds so bold. FUCK YES, MY LIFE HAS BECOME COMPLETE IN A SMALL BUT BIG WAY

tumblr_mbx6rbyUFe1ruu8x9.jpg

Stop using my likeness please or you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

also, lulz @ this auction description: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Devil-And-God-Concert-Lyric-Book-W-New-Song-Sealed-To-Me-Lyric-Insert-/251921567389?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa7b20e9d

Bidding on a lyric sheet purchased for a shit friend at the Shrine In Los Angeles, Ca on April 15th 2014. Comes with "Sealed To Me" lyric sheet too. Fuck my friend, get some cool brand new swag. 

also, lulz @ this auction description: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Devil-And-God-Concert-Lyric-Book-W-New-Song-Sealed-To-Me-Lyric-Insert-/251921567389?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa7b20e9d

Bidding on a lyric sheet purchased for a shit friend at the Shrine In Los Angeles, Ca on April 15th 2014. Comes with "Sealed To Me" lyric sheet too. Fuck my friend, get some cool brand new swag. 

As much as that is ridiculous, at least 70% is going to charity  

I don't understand. People are bidding copies up to $600 when you can "buy it now" on copies for $300. 

It's probably angry fans bidding it up with no intention to buy it, the seller then has to re-list the item.  I think the same thing happened with the record release version of Title Fight's Floral Green.  

Where does this money come from?  How much money do you need to have before $600 becomes disposable enough to spend on a record that was released last week?

THIS

I don't understand. People are bidding copies up to $600 when you can "buy it now" on copies for $300. 

Also, this.

And why can't they wait on a standard version? Words fail me..

Was looking at a copy on sale now, up to $510... -_-

So, flipping isn't enough.  They also are trying to place illegal bids?  What's next?  Send the LP with a fake gold ring, tell the buyer that they found it but are willing to share the profit, and then demand half the cost of the ring?  WHERE DOES THE SWINDLE END?

sounds like youve been watching better call saul.. ;)