Brand New - Deja Entendu

I assume that owner is just framing the paperbag, in which case, i don't see what the big deal is. I wouldn't frame a paper bag, but what else are you going to do with it?

Personally I turn mine into a scrapbook so I can remember this Record Store Day forever. I included the usual memorabilia such as the patch, the stickers, a picture of the album cover, a picture of me and my friends waiting in line for 24 hours, an itemized receipt, my credit card receipt, the toilet paper I wipe my ass with that morning, the ticket I got for not feeding the meter on time, and a picture of all the kids crying because I bought the only two copies my shop had. http://s15.postimg.org/51k1o0r2z/bag1.jpg

I still call bullshit on these actually being déjà. They could have easily printed fake center labels and put them on any bowled record.

Why is it so hard to believe. People collected vinyl long before a few years ago. I have friends who bought multiple copies of MM, NIN, AIC, etc in the 90s. That dude probably has 10 copies

I'm going to laugh my ass off when there are randomly inserted colored records in the standard version and everyone starts bitching about it being better than the rsd version. ;)

bahaha I doubt they would do that, but the standard is already better because of that awful diecut, and also because it's the version I ordered.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when there are randomly inserted colored records in the standard version and everyone starts bitching about it being better than the rsd version. ;)

Some copies should just have the folded-up, brown paper bag inserted into the inner sleeve instead of the vinyl (since that's all people seem to care about, right?).