proof tidal is doomed

but cheese, the extra cost is because you're getting 4.4 times more data per song. the quality is better. they're just bad at marketing...

well cheese, if quality is so important why don't u buy the record? you'll likely get a free download with it, and if u pay for spotify you can buy four more records a year

1) This is not vinyl news. Can people not fucking read? This is why people get pissy about new users.

2) Tidal thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111605-jay-z-launches-tidal-hifi-streaming-service/?hl=tidal

cry-baby-blog.jpg

1) This is not vinyl news. Can people not fucking read? This is why people get pissy about new users.

2) Tidal thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111605-jay-z-launches-tidal-hifi-streaming-service/?hl=tidal

cry-baby-blog.jpg

stream of consciousness after too much whiskey while testing the waters of a new online community complete. pretentiousness detected. sorry for any inconvenience that may have occurred. going to bed now.

stream of consciousness after too much whiskey while testing the waters of a new online community complete. pretentiousness detected. sorry for any inconvenience that may have occurred. going to bed now.

I love how any time someone tries to let people know they're posting in the wrong section they get called pretentious. What pretense was I presenting?

Did I say I was any better than you because you posted in the wrong spot? Nope. Was I being ostentatious or showy? Noooope

Just pointed out that you need to use the search function and post in the correct sub-forum. Y'know. So you don't make the same mistake in the future.

Even called myself a crybaby over it (the photo), so as to not come off as "junior modding."

So...maybe don't be a dick.

If this thread is the multi-million dollar smear campaign then I think someone has been ripped off.