What you got for Christmas 2015

A Polaroid Bluetooth printer, that is possibly the most adorable thing ever

Record brush and cork slipmat

And a planetarium light with a million pieces and directions to build it exclusively in Japanese

Plus all of the smiles, laughs, and inappropriately shaped Christmas cookies shared with people I love

The only vinyl related thing I got was the Less Than Jake - Cereal Box http://www.discogs.com/Less-Than-Jake-Cereal-Box/release/3831912

I did get a bunch of other stuff though like sodastream favors, and new bottles. Gift card for a ski shop(will be used on a trip if it ever gets cold) power washer.

Best gift of all is time with family though. Merry Xmas to all!!

I don't listen to Less Than Jake, but that is so fucking cool dude.

My brother-in-law won Christmas this year and used me as the decoy. He brought over a huge present that was the size of a thick poster board and said it was for me. I opened it and it turned out to be a surprise for my sister (his wife). A huge poster saying she had 2 front row VIP tickets to see Adele in Miami next year. Needless to say, she was crying for quite a long time.

Yea, told the my girls not to get anything but I did get...

New england patriots beanie (the one with the obnoxious red ball on top)

magic bullet blender

Grave before shave kit (oil, balm, brush, beard wash)

Gary Clark Jr "sonny boy slim"

I got a Taco Truck, a couch guitar strap!!!!, the Ed Lee cook book "Smoke and Pickles", two pins from No More Industries (Samhain "Unholy Passion" and Misfits "Bullet"), and a super plush robe (never had one before)

So stoked

We've got a Taco Truck, and a Magic Bullet! Sell some records out of that, and Jack White will envy you.

Matter of fact, sell some records and play that mariachi high hat. You two will have a crowd within 2.2

I received a flashlight that is endorsed by the NGOA/Cops, supposed to be the brightest in the world. Maybe for it's size? Idk. It's pretty sweet though.

I also received a pair of AKG's (QuincyJones) that I asked for. On-ear, soft, and foldable. I like them.

Some lighters, and some french burnt peanuts.

Happy Holidays VC :-)

I already love it. Very user friendly and super portable. You can connect 8 devices with 2 actively being used and then toggle between the others. Tell him the instructions online are way more thorough than the ones that came with it. It kept repeating what devices it was connected to when I turned it on which was annoying, but I learned that you can turn that function off.

thanks so much for that tip! i'll let him know.

cash that I used to get:

an insignia flex 8.9" tablet

an altec lansing h2o mini bluetooth speaker

architects - hollow crown (black)

axis - show your greed (coke bottle w/ black splatter)

the contortionist - exoplanet (white/black smash)

gifts for my roommates

Lush, Panera and Olive Garden gift cards.

hope y'all had a solid holiday

Tons of Seattle sports swag (Seahawks, Sonics and Metropolitans)

Seahawks calendar

Large Seattle skyline canvas print

New turntable

King Crimson Red and Island vinyl represses

Tons of candy including a huge Reese's

My wife also spent all day cooking an amazing dinner for our family.

was that one of those 1/2 lb Reese's? I saw those the other day and near lost it. Awesome!

Between my parents, wifes parents, wife and some other family got:

-Gift card for the pirates to buy tickets for a game.

-booze

-dog shaped piggy bank in honor of my newish dog

-flannel shirts

-apple tv

-fit bit

-fallout 4

-prepaid car wash card (because my wife knows how much i hate my car covered in salt in the winter)

Got a lot of stuff this year!  I wasn't expecting so much and I had a pretty good holiday.  I went crazy and bought a lot for my family/girlfriend this year so it was fun exchanging.

My girlfriend got me a mini blender (so I can concoct vegan smoothies), a red Swingline stapler (I'll torch the building if someone steals it) a few shirts and a cartridge alignment protractor.  She also works for a fulfillment center for various web companies.. one of them is called The Motley who sells really good (yet high end and pricey) grooming/shower products.  She bought me a few clay soaps, mint shampoo/conditioner, shave oil (which is amazing) and face oil since allergies make my eyes dry and red which seems to work so far!  I can never justify the prices and she never knows what to buy me for holidays/birthdays so it's a win-win.

My parents got me a few things from my amazon wishlist.. Television's self titled album on vinyl, Bob Mould's 'See A Little Light' book and Phil Stutz's 'The Tools' book.. he's an older psychiatrist who was on Marc Maron's podcast so I'm excited to read this.  The episode is one of my favorites.

I also ended up getting some money which I used towards rent/utilities/food this month, gift cards for a local vegan place which I spent today on lunch for me and my girlfriend plus a pound of cacao nibs (blender!!).  I got some amazon money as well which I just spent last night on... Lit 'A Place In The Sun' 2xLP (it finally dropped to a reasonable $20), 'Crate Digger: An Obsession With Punk Records' book (looks interesting!), 'Punk Elegies' book (ex writer for Slash magazine and I love L.A. punk), 'Hesher' blu ray (someone got this for a VC user for SS and I totally forgot how awesome this movie is) and finally 'My So Called Life' complete DVD series!  I haven't seen this show in a long time and the price was right for 6 discs worth of nostalgia.