COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Okay... Hers the issue you fucking assholes. I have no friends, ZERO!! I've been diagnosed with being bipolar and all I want to do is fit in somewhere. I though this was the place but I guess not. Fuck me for wanting to belong and feel accepted. I like collecting vinyl and you assholes made me hate myself worse than I do. Congrats to you all, minus 2 or 3 people.

Okay... Hers the issue you fucking assholes. I have no friends, ZERO!! I've been diagnosed with being bipolar and all I want to do is fit in somewhere. I though this was the place but I guess not. Fuck me for wanting to belong and feel accepted. I like collecting vinyl and you assholes made me hate myself worse than I do. Congrats to you all, minus 2 or 3 people.

Yea, you fucking assholes. I hope you're proud of yourselve's.

Lastly this and I'm done for the night. Dave Grohl is a fucking asshole. Not Dave Grohl as in the legend musician, but Dave Grohl the imposter on this site. First off Dave, don't you ever talk about my fucking mother again you piece of shit dick sucking, ass licking piece of cum dumpster garbage!! Fuck you, you have no right to speak of a kids mom like that ever again, you basement dwelling, parent parasite feeding, piece of worthless trash of left wing, Obama loving pussy!! And secondly, what is a WASP you filthy period pussy?!?$

Lastly this and I'm done for the night. Dave Grohl is a f*cking *sshole. Not Dave Grohl as in the legend musician, but Dave Grohl the imposter on this site. First off Dave, don't you ever talk about my f*cking mother again you piece of sh*t d*ck sucking, *ss licking piece of c*m dumpster garbage!! F*ck you, you have no right to speak of a kids mom like that ever again, you basement dwelling, parent parasite feeding, piece of worthless trash of left wing, *bama loving p*ssy!! And secondly, what is a WASP you filthy period p*ssy?!?$

Lastly this and I'm done for the night. Dave Grohl is a fucking asshole. Not Dave Grohl as in the legend musician, but Dave Grohl the imposter on this site. First off Dave, don't you ever talk about my fucking mother again you piece of shit dick sucking, ass licking piece of cum dumpster garbage!! Fuck you, you have no right to speak of a kids mom like that ever again, you basement dwelling, parent parasite feeding, piece of worthless trash of left wing, Obama loving pussy!! And secondly, what is a WASP you filthy period pussy?!?$

Welp, on that note, I think an unicorn just died

I'm beginning to think more and more it's just bake's big comeback, and if so, Matt falling into his trap is pretty hilarious

Haha. Whether he is trolling or a complete moron, I felt like laugh ranting in hopes of having him have a bipolar blow up, and God damn did he deliver. I didn't fall into a trap. I have yet to actually get butt hurt by anyone on this site. Haha.

Come back to this site for the first time since Christmas, see this thread, get excited, read, get pissed, keep reading, still pissed, read this...worth it. #ObamaLovingPussy