This is a carl's junior's, correct?

Baggs

Tommy:

let me tell you sumfink about beefwhore the first public cemetaries:

Back then they used to bury dems  in churchyards, see? There were no cemetaries.

But in the old country the churchyards got so filled-up and churned-over that the ground actually rose.

Churchyards in populous citys like Paris  had, of course, housing nearby.

The mephitic miasma of the rotting dead would seep into nearby basements.

That is how they believe the great Yellow Pestilence of Victorian London started.

So for public health reasons, they decided to build the first cemetaries on RURAL land.

This is prior to there being much by way of public parklands  (especially in America).

Well Baggs do mention all this because Baggs just  had a shufti over at your 249 collection as listed at Discogs.

The noxious  hogo I experienced  there would qualify for quarantine.

I mean my dickson actually went all black, leprous  and fell clean off.

Fanks ,buddy.  Fanks a whole lot.

Tommy:

let me tell you sumfink about beefwhore the first public cemetaries:

Back then they used to bury dems  in churchyards, see? There were no cemetaries.

But in the old country the churchyards got so filled-up and churned-over that the ground actually rose.

Churchyards in populous citys like Paris  had, of course, housing nearby.

The mephitic miasma of the rotting dead would seep into nearby basements.

That is how they believe the great Yellow Pestilence of Victorian London started.

So for public health reasons, they decided to build the first cemetaries on RURAL land.

This is prior to there being much by way of public parklands  (especially in America).

Well Baggs do mention all this because Baggs just  had a shufti over at your 249 collection as listed at Discogs.

The noxious  hogo I experienced  there would qualify for quarantine.

I mean my dickson actually went all black, leprous  and fell clean off.

Fanks ,buddy.  Fanks a whole lot.

Hey, I'm pretty some of this post was even made of actual, honest-to-gosh words! Good job, Baggs, you're making progress