PO: O'Brother - Endless Light

The price point on this is nice considering how high shit has been going for new these days

I really hated Disillusioned but adore The Death of Day/Garden Window

I'm willing to give this album a listen because despite hating Disillusioned they still wreck live, not sure if I'm willing to preorder anything though

I'm not registering this Disillusion hate, while I definitely hear a difference in the mood and tones it's still very O'Bro and is so damn good front-to-back (and that vinyl only track, DAMN).

I'd love to grab the package with a shirt and the coffee, but it's so expensive to ship it over the boarder and with the exchange rate.  But I have a pending deal for some big bucks (USD) on Discogs so maybe I'll treat myself.

I'm not registering this Disillusion hate, while I definitely hear a difference in the mood and tones it's still very O'Bro and is so damn good front-to-back (and that vinyl only track, DAMN).

I'd love to grab the package with a shirt and the coffee, but it's so expensive to ship it over the boarder and with the exchange rate. But I have a pending deal for some big bucks (USD) on Discogs so maybe I'll treat myself.

I like Disillusion more than Garden Window.

In for the 180g black. These guys brought it down heavy in Madison with Caspian. Such a killer show.

I'm hoping for a headlining tour (if that's realistic) in support for the album. And if beggars can be choosers, they'll swing by Milwaukee and do another acoustic thingy in the abandoned pool in the basement of The Rave/Eagles Club.

In for the 180g black. These guys brought it down heavy in Madison with Caspian. Such a killer show.

I'm hoping for a headlining tour (if that's realistic) in support for the album. And if beggars can be choosers, they'll swing by Milwaukee and do another acoustic thingy in the abandoned pool in the basement of The Rave/Eagles Club.

Just talked with their bass player at their show in Maine tonight, he says short headlining run on the east coast in spring, and a full US headlining tour in the fall is the plan.

• 3 weeks later...