Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

looks like there's about 1,100 left so probably a run of 1,500 - 2,000 

Guessing a bit more than that. Sacred Bones had around 450, BC around 50, and EU retailers have been selling the orange for a while now. My local indie says they’ll likely get a few in.

Edited by lethalenforcer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may fall more under the "kitchen sink" category but I got an email this morning that Bottleneck Gallery has prints from the Fox Theatre show (by Karl Fitzgerald) on their website at noon ET.   Looks like two versions available - $50 for the 75 count version and $85 for the 10 count version.

 

https://bottleneckgallery.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dicky Greenleaf said:

This may fall more under the "kitchen sink" category but I got an email this morning that Bottleneck Gallery has prints from the Fox Theatre show (by Karl Fitzgerald) on their website at noon ET.   Looks like two versions available - $50 for the 75 count version and $85 for the 10 count version.

 

https://bottleneckgallery.com/

 

I grabbed the show edition of both nights earlier this week ($30 each). This was the better of the  2 posters.  Shows were great. Between the 2 setlists they pretty much covered everything I wanted to hear including Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/Last all of which were skipped the 6 other times I saw them over the past 23 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fish said:

I grabbed the show edition of both nights earlier this week ($30 each). This was the better of the  2 posters.  Shows were great. Between the 2 setlists they pretty much covered everything I wanted to hear including Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/Last all of which were skipped the 6 other times I saw them over the past 23 years.

I only went the second night (drove from Toronto) and while it was a great setlist there were more songs the first night I wanted to hear. I'm really bummed I missed The Perfect Drug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chunkrock said:

I only went the second night (drove from Toronto) and while it was a great setlist there were more songs the first night I wanted to hear. I'm really bummed I missed The Perfect Drug.

Yeah I agree that the first night was awesome with 15 of the 19 songs being pre 2000. But the 2 combined were perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×