1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, not a HUGE NIN fan, but I got TDS for $20 from Amazon. Sounds amazing. I HAVE to get The Fragile too. Any comments on the recent fragile remaster?

All of the new "definitive editions" sound fantastic. They lack the dynamic range of the original pressings, but aren't compressed enough to my ear to be any issue. Add the extremely well recreated artwork and the booklets discussing the creation of the records... they're totally worth it.

Especially when you figure in the price difference. Originals of The Fragile have been nose diving recently, but they're still floating around $100 vs. ~$40 for a brand new reissue that sounds just as good.

3 hours ago, backpackoat said:

What's up guys, I live in AZ and forgot to go to the Nine Inch Nails show. I meant to buy tickets and just forgot. Can't make tonight's show either. I'm posting this here because I deserve to be lambasted for being a complete and utter idiot ass.

You stupid idiot

27f.gif

Bough tickets today for Red Rocks(you can see the venue from my backyard)

Will be at 3 of first 4 shows on this tour(seen them 15 or so times)

I sorta lost interest in this band over the years but was obsessed with them in 90s. Everything up to and including the Fragile is amazing and the Downward Spiral remains my favorite album of alltime.

The fact that they are changing up the setlists so much this year from show to show and JAMC as an opener(seen them about a dozen times) makes this very appealing for me and couldnt turn down seeing them so close to my house and when I was on business earlier this week

1 hour ago, youspinmeround said:

Went tonight.  First time perfect drug ever played live.

Goddamn... I was starting to think it would never happen. Trent must really be loving not being tied to such a rigid stage production each night with how varied all these sets have been... I was even surprised when the show before Red Rocks didn't have The Hand That Feeds!

Edited by Doomguy13

7 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

I’m going to assume you’re not a fan of Lost or The Leftovers if you think this is the only thing it has going for it.

Lost? well now I'm less excited.

Edited by daegor