Record Store Day 2016

Blue Screen Life. One of my most wanted records at this point in time. I'm hoping with 2000 copies this shouldn't be impossible to get.

Same here man. Been after it forever. Such a great album. Of course after finding out its being reissued, I find a NM copy of the original blue wax on eBay for $60. Grabbed it anyway.

One small image of Robotic Empire's Doused in Mud, Soaked in Bleach Tribute Album on the RSD Germany Site:

http://www.recordstoredaygermany.de/exklusive-releases/record-store-day-2016/

00095042.jpg

dirty! man it's next to impossible to keep something quiet, but you guys are good investigators!  proper announcement less than a day away....(!)

If anyone variant collects La Dispute, the Uk edition is released by Big Scary Monsters and so different from the US Vagrant one in that way if no other.

There's also going to be a Merge Records zine on sale on the day with lots of Bob Mould stuff in it including a live CD. Not on the list but on the US RSD front page today:

http://www.recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/6021

So what's looking like it's this years 'Deja' release for RSD? What's that one release that ppl will be lining up the night before to attempt to snag?

I haven't really seen multiple ppl freak out over any particular release that's slated for RSD16.

Curious on your thoughts!

I'm partial to the Pinback & Man Man releases myself, but nothing I have to line up the day before for...

So what's looking like it's this years 'Deja' release for RSD? What's that one release that ppl will be lining up the night before to attempt to snag?

I haven't really seen multiple ppl freak out over any particular release that's slated for RSD16.

I'm partial to the Pinback & Man Man releases myself, but nothing I have to line up the day before for...

Nothing. There hasn't been since Deja

Disturbed pic disc for sure.