Record Store Day 2016

Someone grab me that Nothing single. I don't feel like getting up early, and dealing with RSD for one release. It's the only thing I am interested in this year.

I mean, with the CAD being at .7something on the USD, and the Euro trading slightly above the USD, I could see it having been reasonably priced at some point

That converts to just under £20. This won't be much cheaper to buy in the UK. Not supporting the fact, just saying.

I get the conversion, but as far as i can tell it's going to be 4 tracks (unless i'm missing something). If it were Generation Terrorists or Everything Must Go i would feel a whole lot better about that price, but for a 4 track 12 inch!?!?! Can't do it. It'll be close to $42 after tax.

I get the conversion, but as far as i can tell it's going to be 4 tracks (unless i'm missing something). If it were Generation Terrorists or Everything Must Go i would feel a whole lot better about that price, but for a 4 track 12 inch!?!?! Can't do it. It'll be close to $42 after tax.

Not saying you should, I was just saying that it's your currency that's fucked as much as it is the prices for RSD. I wouldn't buy it either in your position

it's a kind of large pressing so I guarantee a lot of copies will end up online for decent prices

That's kinda what I was thinking too. Hopefully bullmoose will have some leftovers.

Isn't there supposed to be another Nirvana tribute?

2 pages back

Kinda sad there is no Nirvana (in the US) or Foo Fighters this year or another Tribute Album from Robotic Empire.

I believe there is another Robotic Empire Nirvana tribute this year, titled "Doused in Mud", though it's not an "official" RSD title.  More info than that, I do not have.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=232849

http://www.cobraside.com/b2b/i.php?id=1012980

I remember seeing it on one of the del......

I have to go. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are at my front door.

How does it work then? Does every store get every record?

Yes.

I know my local guys are getting some Deftones in, so that's good.  Probably have to grab the Sublime, Circa Survive 7", and maybe Nothing 12".  But all of this could be thwarted by a new baby that should be showing up right around that time!

Congrats! I hope you get a cool variant with a low number.

That's awful. Just awful.

I thought it was Secular Haze at first, but his Ebay page is littered with your usual limited edition VC posts and Funko Pop, so I stand corrected

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vjme13/m.html?item=231872548951&hash=item35fcae5057%3Ag%3ATs4AAOSwZQxW4Nz7&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Keep an eye out though, if you need RSD releases, he'll "help you out" by selling them here.