Record Store Day 2016

Starting to get hyped for RSD. There are a handful of things I at least have mild interest in.

May grab that ODB, might get those Langhorne Slim releases if I find them, will definitely grab Peregrine.

So I'm looking at...

Muse

Frank Turner

Nothing

The Turtles (yep)

ODB

Langhorne Slim (both the CD & LP)

Appleseed Cast

Deftones (maybe)

Florence & the Machine (maybe)

La Dispute (maybe)

Mumford & Sons (maybe)

Run the Jewels (maybe)

Yup. And it's a single, right? I saw the full album at my local for like $26 a few weeks back. Unless you're insane, it's pointless to buy that RSD release.

I think I read two songs on there. Thought it was a cool idea, expecting MAYBE $15-$17 (even then a rip off), but I may have still bought for that.

RSD Canada list is up:  http://recordstoredaycanada.com/SpecialReleases.html

Those of you in the US pining for a UK release may be in luck, looks like we're getting a lot of UK titles here in Canada too.  Hit me up in there is anything on the Canadian list that you want me to keep an eye out for.

RSD Canada list is up: http://recordstoredaycanada.com/SpecialReleases.html

Those of you in the US pining for a UK release may be in luck, looks like we're getting a lot of UK titles here in Canada too. Hit me up in there is anything on the Canadian list that you want me to keep an eye out for.

I did a quick scan and can't really tell if there's anything that is Canada exclusive save maybe a Jeff Healey record..,

A local shop has this still sealed for $10, want me to get it for you? It's a cassette release right

Hey man cheers for the offer, that is really generous of you considering how new I am around here. I had totally spaced that the Manson release was a cassette, I'm guessing at $10 sealed the version of Mechanical Animals is also a cassette right? I don't really do cassettes.

If on the off chance you're talking about vinyl (highly unlikely at those tantalizing prices) PM me and we can talk logistics.

Wow, I just saw that the Alt-j live album is listed at $60. That's crazy for a 2xLP! I see it comes with a CD and DVD but come onnnnnn.

I was into the idea of the set before I saw the $60 USD price tag as well... I only want it for the LPs as I have no use for the CD or DVD. 

I can't even guess what it would cost up here in Canada... probably close to 90-100 CAD. 

There's copies of Tiny Dots up for preorder on Amazon. I'm gonna assume it's a standard retail variant, but it's there if you're not a fan of RSD or just want a copy regardless of colour. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C937FGM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER