New Vinyl Collective Site Update

Post don't update. I made a comment yesterday that I have yet to see, but did see my icon as the most recent post icon. Not going to the last page read kinda sucks. Now I will have to flip through 1756 pages of a Brand New thread just to figure out where I saw the last Shaq reference and continue from there. 

Also everything seems so spread out of mobile, so I am getting let's on my screen. Also since they locked the top VC menu bar that takes up space at the top as well. 

7 hours ago, aju2streets said:

Damn this sucks. I can't even figure out how to see what I posted in. That's the only thing I used pretty much, plus the layout is confusing as hell. A classic case of don't fix whats not broken

edit* I guess I don't see it because for some reason everything was deleted.

Yeah, that's how I used the site too, see if there are updates on the topics I've posted in and then check out the new stuff to see if there's anything new I'm interested in. So all of that stuff is gone? Is that what the activity streams are supposed to be used for? Or will there be a way to once again view just the topics I've posted in?

Also, the site keeps logging me off, anyone else having trouble with that? I've had to log on like 3 times in the half hour I've been online already today.

So weird.  Color hurts my eyes.  I can't figure out how to reply to a personal conversation.  Having a really hard time figuring out which topics have new posts.  And I am not getting email updates for threads I follow.  Was it really that bad before?  Like, why change something after it was a certain way for years.  I hate when sites and apps and iTunes feel the need to fix something that ain't broke.  I had no problems with the old site except for that weird phishing warning.

• jhulud locked this topic