Queens Of The Stone Age Vinyl Value

Showny

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice please. I picked up a couple of records a few years ago at a local record fair. The first one is QOTSA - QOTSA in blue vinyl record code MR-151 I have had a look and seen various prices for it range anywhere from £200 to over £1000. Does any one know how much it is really worth. I can post Pics of it if any are needed.

The second vinyl is songs for the deaf record code IPC41 pretty sure it is a bootleg as the cover is not the best quality again I can post pics if needed.

Thanks for the help.

4 hours ago, Showny said:

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice please. I picked up a couple of records a few years ago at a local record fair. The first one is QOTSA - QOTSA in blue vinyl record code MR-151 I have had a look and seen various prices for it range anywhere from £200 to over £1000. Does any one know how much it is really worth. I can post Pics of it if any are needed.

The second vinyl is songs for the deaf record code IPC41 pretty sure it is a bootleg as the cover is not the best quality again I can post pics if needed.

Thanks for the help.

It's worth 20$-30$ if it's one of the many bootleg copies. If you have a press from the 1999 noRth American tour I think Of which there were 198 pressed then it's worth money. But since your not froM noRth America I would probably bet you have a bootleg. The original blue Has been selling for a lot for awhiLe. So if you did not pay an arm and a leg for it, Then it's not worth an arm and leg 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

10 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

It's worth 20$-30$ if it's one of the many bootleg copies. If you have a press from the 1999 both American tour I think Of which there were 198 pressed then it's worth money. But since your not froM noRth America I would probably bet you have a bootleg. The original blue Has been selling for a lot for awhiLe. So if you did it Pay an arm and a leg for it, Then it's not worth an arm and leg 

What the fuck is going on with your random capitalization? 

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

What the fuck is going on with your random capitalization? 

1 hour ago, MayCauseDeath said:

It's on mobile and randomly doing it, it's not me intentionally doing it. 

iOS 10? Cuz mine has been doing that during texts, on safari, and everything else.