RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Im officially done and if they had RSD in 1994 my haul would’ve looked exactly the same ....

Pearl Jam, The Crow, Weezer Bsides, Bone Thugs, Green Day.    

Overpaid for only one item this year. Picked up a second copy of The Crow for $70 yesterday for my brother.   Thanks for all of the help here yesterday. 

Edited by bear801

42 minutes ago, nothnks said:

Anybody have any experience with buying rsd stuff off Turntable Lab? Like when they usually put up leftovers and whatnot?

I signed up for the stock email on the things I want, but something about that feels unreliable to me idk

I've had good experiences with TurnTable, but their timing on releasing RSD items is sporatic.

15 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Completely forgot about BM's sale as I was heading to class but it looks like I wouldn't have had too much luck anyhow

I'm pretty set on releases now but would've copped the Lost in Translation soundtrack if I saw it

Don't think they had that one. Might want to try calling Finders for that. Don't know if they still have it but they did yesterday afternoon.

1 hour ago, nothnks said:

Anybody have any experience with buying rsd stuff off Turntable Lab? Like when they usually put up leftovers and whatnot?

I signed up for the stock email on the things I want, but something about that feels unreliable to me idk

The stock email notifications never work.  Best bet is to just keep refreshing when they announce they're going to start putting stuff up.

1 hour ago, AldoTVAOF said:

If anyone comes across The Charlatans - Some Friendly LP for a reasonable price (inc UK shipping) please let me know.  Struggling to find anywhere under £40 ($55) inc shipping.

Hope you can find it. I was lucky enough to grab a copy on Saturday and have listened to it five or six times all the way through already. Sounds amazing. 

38 minutes ago, gazzo said:

picked up Editors - Blank Mass 2x, Robyn Body Talk and just bought the Julien Baker 7" online

all the stores in Belgium had a small selection this year compared to other years. weird

Some stores didn't receive a huge percentage of their records for RSD this year. Belgian stores might have been affected. 

5 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Yup, but it’s missing loads of songs. I have an orange copy from UO but I needed the rsd release for the missing tracks. Call your girlfriend (among others) is too good to pass up.

37 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I got it for $24 this morning.  I would just keep refreshing on Discogs or maybe Ebay and one might pop up.  

wow good for u. i got a copy from my local store saturday but i almost didnt because i thought with 8000 i still could have gotten it online the next day. im quite surprised by the number of people struggling to get a copy given the not-small quantity.

this is a great soundtrack and i love the movie (cover is a plus obviously) , but the jackets print quality isn't best, u get nothing else besides from the record, no printed sleeve/download. also many people complain about their copies being warped. i would really think twice about paying more than $30 for it.

Edited by iameasytofind