RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

2 hours ago, cratesofvinyl said:

The prices I'm seeing for just the black version of the Seven Mary Three release feels about as ridiculous as the quantity the label put out.  If anybody out there has one they don't mind selling at a reasonable price, please message me.

I have a black and a yellow on the way. If they both do in fact arrive, I can sell you the black. Not sure what you think a reasonable price is, but I spent 45 on it. In order to ship it and break even after PayPal fees, I would need about 55 for it. 

5 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I have a black and a yellow on the way. If they both do in fact arrive, I can sell you the black. Not sure what you think a reasonable price is, but I spent 45 on it. In order to ship it and break even after PayPal fees, I would need about 55 for it. 

God bless you if you get both of them.

1 hour ago, bridgesii said:

record stores getting in on the flip 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/929997736

sent em an offer for a penny above retail, thought that was a solid enough getup for typing it up on discogs marketplace

30 minutes ago, cratesofvinyl said:

God bless you if you get both of them.

I bought the black first from a person on facebook and then found the yellow the next morning on the Plaidroom site. I'm happy to spread the love around instead of hanging onto both, but I'm not going to take a loss on it!

I should have both in hand by beginning of next week. Hit me up of you are still looking then. 

7 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

2 copies of Robyn left ($45)  https://portofsoundrecords.com/collections/record-store-day-2019/products/body-talk?variant=21813765439593

He always marks up the sought after ones after RSD, but it's cheaper than most eBay prices.

Damn. It was $34 on Sunday through them

On 4/13/2019 at 2:06 PM, fish said:

If anyone happens to see any of the promo Wax Trax! shirts at stores that have the LP please snag me a L (or XL) if at all possible. Will gladly pay whatever it costs for the record/shirt/postage etc. I'm guessing most of that stuff ended up in the cities that the special Ministry/Cold Cave shows are in and I'm a big Wax Trax! collector.

I'll send you my large shirt, patches and bag for $25 shipped if you want.

Well if any of these hard to find titles came from Warner, they still are arriving at stores. Apparently Warner changed distro setup and lots of stores did not get shipments in time. I know Lost in Translation and the Crow were on that list.....we were handed a sheet of at least 40 releases on that list that we paid for upfront and could pick up after RSD.....those LPs still have not arrived....I would definitely not spend a penny over retail on the Warner releases and just wait patiently. There was a thread somewhere on Hoffman about this and I'm just passing info on again. Hopefully it saves one of you from over paying

13 hours ago, bentclouds said:

I got a push ad for GHOST WORLD on instagram, it seems like its available to order through Cinema Paradiso: https://www.cinemaparadisorecordings.com/shop?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg4aT08_S4QIVlshkCh2JewPkEAAYASAAEgLS_PD_BwE

I picked up the 'Enid Hair Green' from Stranger Than Paradise in London, which they seemed to have an exclusive for on the day. Couldn't find any information about it at the time. I guess that's the more limited of the two variants then.