Jump to content
ckraus333

+44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating SRCVinyl repress

Recommended Posts

We are excited to announce the next SRCvinyl release is +44's "When Your Heart Stops Beating" on limited, audiophile vinyl. The album is mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Kevin Gray, Cohearent Audio. It has been plated and pressed at RTI. The album will be pressed on three variants - Blue, Pink & Green with cover art matching the color pressing:

Pink Cover / LP: Limited pink SRCVinyl EXCLUSIVE: https://www.srcvinyl.com/44-when-your-heart-stops-beating-p…

Blue Cover / LP: Limited blue available at retailers & SRCVinyl: https://www.srcvinyl.com/44-when-your-heart-stops-beating-b…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Will probably get the pink variant since the Hot Topic pressing cuts off a few seconds of the beginning of Lycanthrope.

Pretty sure they fixed that with the HT splatter press a couple years ago.

I’m interested in how this remastered press sounds but I’m in no rush to PO. 

Edited by marc32137

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

Pretty sure they fixed that with the HT splatter press a couple years ago.

I’m interested in how this remastered press sounds but I’m in no rush to PO. 

I only have the first blue/white swirl pressing. I'll still grab this new one. As much as they are complete cash grabs, SRC's "deluxe editions" are pretty good sound quality and don't disappoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, glass realms said:

Will probably get the pink variant since the Hot Topic pressing cuts off a few seconds of the beginning of Lycanthrope.

 

3 hours ago, glass realms said:

I only have the first blue/white swirl pressing. I'll still grab this new one. As much as they are complete cash grabs, SRC's "deluxe editions" are pretty good sound quality and don't disappoint. 

My splatter has the cut.  Ordered a blue since it will sound much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, curator said:

 

My splatter has the cut.  Ordered a blue since it may sound much better.

I have one of the splatters  from the initial batch of them and it's literally a fraction of a second of a cut. Doesn't bother me one bit as the song starts very abruptly anyway.

I'd imagine these will end up sounding similar to the Jimmy Eat World reissues which were fine, but not "audiophile" copies by any means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

how much are the splatter and swirl variants going for now? i remember them sounding like garbage. 

Looks like the splatter is going for $40ish. They don't sound amazing by any means, but certainly acceptable. Listened to mine today due to this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CCmusic has it for $24.6 plus BOSS15 code gives you another 15% off (should be good to bundle up with other stuff)

https://www.ccmusic.com/when-your-heart-stops-beating/754220308094

 

Or Deepdiscount for $25.15 with FREE US shipping over $25.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/when-your-heart-stops-beating/754220308094

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×