Official CAVE IN Thread: Now Signed to Relapse! New Record Soon! Reissues!

8 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Sign in works. I’m just worried about cancellation with how long they’ve been “up.” They have oversold in the past and I’ve been on the receiving end of a cancellation 

Yah I’m not cancelling my BC one til I definitely know this is a “good” order. 

36 minutes ago, SalaciousCrumb said:

I had been trying on apple devices. Switched to a PC and got one right away. This feels like some grand sociological experiment to see how long people would actually keep pushing a button.

This worked 100% for me as well. Thank you, sir! It had been super frustrating up until this point. 

Ordered the Red/Blue on BC earlier in the day but wanted splatter as it showed Sold Out. I had to contact Relapse to have order cancelled to buy Splatter which has periodically popped in and out as available. It's probably all for nothing since they didn't send me the correct variant I ordered of Heavy Pendulum /~300 last year. I guess I'm expecting to receive the Red/Blue again after all that work lol.

This was anxiety inducing. I'm dreading the inevitable Jupiter repress already. 

Edited by mufasa
added more info

4 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Just got shipping confirmation from Relapse for my boxset! 

Same and for the first time, annoyed something shipped so quickly. We are moving at the end of March, so I used my folks for the addy. Thinking it would never arrive in time... Still so damn excited

Edited by Deathbyart

7 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

Same and for the first time, annoyed something shipped so quickly. We are moving at the end of March, so I used my folks for the addy. Thinking it would never arrive in time... Still so damn excited

Oh man I feel this, but yah - at least it’s not delayed! Did you get the lenticular boxset? I did, no shippping email yet and still concerned I missed the real window (and they oversold). Gnabbed mine at 7:38PM UTC.

Edited by iDealélan

The quality of this box is absolutely fantastic. The entire box, and the gatefold front and back are shiny, the sleeves are very thick and sturdy, they’re all printed, and anti static sleeves. Especially with pricing these days $79 for that variant is an absolute steal. I think all of you guys are gonna be really happy with any box you ordered. I preferred the quad variant over the lenticular variant and think it came out awesome. 

Haha thanks for the dog compliments. She’s a recuse and her name is Iris. She’s the best and Radiohead is her favorite. She loves sitting in front of the speakers when I play. 

0-F704506-EE27-44-E2-B242-C4-E7723-DFCC4

The boxset looks sick! Got my copy in today. My ONLY complaint which is such a small thing is the bonus songs seemed like an after-thought tacked onto the set. There’s no mention of them (that I saw) aside from the the basic track list on the box.

I also just briefly glanced at it once unboxing, so maybe I'm wrong?

32 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

The quality of this box is absolutely fantastic. The entire box, and the gatefold front and back are shiny, the sleeves are very thick and sturdy, they’re all printed, and anti static sleeves. Especially with pricing these days $79 for that variant is an absolute steal. I think all of you guys are gonna be really happy with any box you ordered. I preferred the quad variant over the lenticular variant and think it came out awesome. 

Haha thanks for the dog compliments. She’s a recuse and her name is Iris. She’s the best and Radiohead is her favorite. She loves sitting in front of the speakers when I play. 

0-F704506-EE27-44-E2-B242-C4-E7723-DFCC4

Also, your dog is SO CUTE!