Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

Didn't know if to create a new thread or just post it here since it's hardcore/punk adjacent. And I'm beyond excited about it. 

Falling Forward - Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995

Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995

Formed in Louisville, KY in 1991, Falling Forward was a band made up of childhood friends Benjamin Clark, Gary Bell, Jonathan Mobley, Ben Lord, and Chris Higdon. Started in their early teens, the band released a handful of recordings on a few different labels (Noble Recordings, Initial Records, and Doghouse Records) before disbanding in 1995. Higdon, Mobley, and Lord would immediately regroup as the renowned atmospheric post-hardcore band, Elliott. Falling Forward’s entire catalog has remained unavailable in any format for over 20 years. Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 documents the entire recorded history of a young band who met in their pre-teens, wore their hearts on their collective sleeves, and incidentally inspired and influenced thousands of kids and dozens of bands (most notably Thursday) across the world with their unique union of chunky, metallic riffs, pop-punk-inspired hooks, and startlingly infectious, Sunny Day Real Estate-inspired melodicism. Restored and remastered from the original master tapes by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (The Promise Ring, Converge), Let These Days Pass is packaged in all-new artwork culled from elements of the band’s history, and includes a 20-page full-color booklet of rare and unpublished photos, fliers, and lyrics.

Falling Forward – Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 CD, LP, Digital Album – Temporary Residence Ltd

8 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Didn't know if to create a new thread or just post it here since it's hardcore/punk adjacent. And I'm beyond excited about it. 

Formed in Louisville, KY in 1991, Falling Forward was a band made up of childhood friends Benjamin Clark, Gary Bell, Jonathan Mobley, Ben Lord, and Chris Higdon. Started in their early teens, the band released a handful of recordings on a few different labels (Noble Recordings, Initial Records, and Doghouse Records) before disbanding in 1995. Higdon, Mobley, and Lord would immediately regroup as the renowned atmospheric post-hardcore band, Elliott. Falling Forward’s entire catalog has remained unavailable in any format for over 20 years. Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 documents the entire recorded history of a young band who met in their pre-teens, wore their hearts on their collective sleeves, and incidentally inspired and influenced thousands of kids and dozens of bands (most notably Thursday) across the world with their unique union of chunky, metallic riffs, pop-punk-inspired hooks, and startlingly infectious, Sunny Day Real Estate-inspired melodicism. Restored and remastered from the original master tapes by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (The Promise Ring, Converge), Let These Days Pass is packaged in all-new artwork culled from elements of the band’s history, and includes a 20-page full-color booklet of rare and unpublished photos, fliers, and lyrics.

Falling Forward – Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 CD, LP, Digital Album – Temporary Residence Ltd

Hell yes! Great news! I literally just bought Hand Me Down a few weeks ago but I’m definitely going to have to double dip here 

33 minutes ago, jhulud said:

YES! came here to post it and glad its already up here. Kind of stoked on TR getting into more hardcore stuff lately. Kicked my ass for missing out on Lincoln. Did not make the mistake with this though. 

59 minutes ago, buddha4281 said:

YES! came here to post it and glad its already up here. Kind of stoked on TR getting into more hardcore stuff lately. Kicked my ass for missing out on Lincoln. Did not make the mistake with this though. 

I wonder if there’s any plan for them to repress the back catalogue of Three Mile Pilot. This has me all sorts of excited though. Before Lincoln / Cerberus Shoal and that last 3MP album, they haven’t really done much emo / post-hardcore stuff since Moss Icon, right? 

edit: I’m dumb, totally forgot about all the Envy stuff. I should know this, they’re one of my favorite bands 😂

Edited by prowl20

On a related note, there's also a Current discography coming from Numero Group (which may be old news to some of you and if so I apologize):

https://numerogroup.com/products/yesterday-s-tomorrow-is-not-today?variant=42166532604102

Edited by ParallelofDeath

2 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

You are a saint! THANK YOU!

2 hours ago, prowl20 said:

edit: I’m dumb, totally forgot about all the Envy stuff. I should know this, they’re one of my favorite bands 😂

Same here for Envy.  I guess mentally i always thought Envy got their in with TR because they are obviously more post rock-ish now and they have Mogwai & EITS. My chronology is probably off though. haha.  Like i completely forgot they were the ones to release that Moss Icon discography. But I'm stoked they labels like TR and Numero are getting into releasing this kind of stuff more and more.  At least it seems that way to me.

7 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

On a related note, there's also a Current discography coming from Numero Group (which may be old news to some of you and if so I apologize):

https://numerogroup.com/products/yesterday-s-tomorrow-is-not-today?variant=42166532604102

Numero is great, but you can get the Council version direct from the source: 

https://councilrecords.com/merch/current-yesterdays-tomorrow-is-not-today-3xlp-boxset