PO: The Blood Brothers - Burn, Piano Island, Burn 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Just now, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Think I found it. She seems truly awful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyJDAy_OtAt/?img_index=1

I'd agree or disagree but it seems I'm blocked for pointing out she has an accurate username.

Got some screencaps tho for the people not on insta

Screenshot-20231010-210948-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20231010-211016-Instagram.jpg

54 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Anyone who’s been collecting for 20 years should’ve known what a black pink and yellow merge/swirl was gonna end up looking like lol

THIS.

Hence why I went with the split variant, because I knew it was going to be the safest (and in my opinion) better looking variant... One look at the merge mock up and I knew there was no way in hell it would ever turn out like that!

I feel sorry for her. It would suck to live such a miserable existence. I also feel sorry for her "friends" who have to listen to her going off all of the time.

Maybe if someone starts overreacting here we can just tell them not to be a Mean Jeannine. LOL.

Edited by lexicondevil
Speling

This is the terrible outcome of when you found the perfect outfit at Forever21 and now the fucking vinyl doesn't even match the clothing. I can understand why she is sooooo outraged.

Those pics though. Too goddamn funny that she really goes through a lot of effort and staging to take pictures with her vinyl.

1 minute ago, lexicondevil said:

This is the terrible outcome of when you found the perfect outfit at Forever21 and now the fucking vinyl doesn't even match the clothing. I can understand why she is sooooo outraged.

Those pics though. Too goddamn funny that she really goes through a lot of effort and staging to take pictures with her vinyl.

Not gonna lie. I spent a good 5-10 minutes looking through all her posts trying to figure out what her social media angle is. 

Is she trying to be some sort of “influencer” for a niche audience? 

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

15 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Not gonna lie. I spent a good 5-10 minutes looking through all her posts trying to figure out what her social media angle is. 

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

If she's anything like me, she does it for herself. I use IG as a document of my music in time (and to keep up with preorder shit).

She has pretty great taste in music, from what I recognize.

Maybe she's just having a bad day and decided Epitaph and KRM should take the brunt of it? It's a pretty wild take, but I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe it's ONLY her copy and everyone else's is exactly like the mock up! 

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

For divorced men with Alkaline Trio tattoos and jobs at breweries