best/worst customer service from a distro/label?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How dare you ask that a label do anything right, be like dave grohl and get butt pumped.

Would you waltz into the library of congress or the Antiques Road Show: Vinyl Edition with seam splits on your generic sleeves?  Not if you wanted to walk out of there with an official gold-foil stamp

With the exception of maybe the Bossk record, you sound like the worst type of customer there could be. You emailed over split inner sleeves?! Honestly, that CoL/JC collar was packaged great from Ind

7 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

Several days ago I bought one LP from SRC and after submitting payment got 404 page and no confirmation email. No money, no order number, no response from support.

SRC just replied and refunded me for the missing record. Maybe they are just now getting around to support issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I am rather unhappy with Evil Greed. Had a few bad experiences with them now, first I got a warped record from them which I wasn't too annoyed with when they said they couldn't do anything.

Gave them another go, and ordered the END record that came out last year (pre-ordered their exclusive version). Unfortunately got caught up in COVID shipping so couldn't be sent for over six months. Because of this I asked them if I could combine with another pre-order (Svalbard Evil Greed exclusive version) Said it would be fine, and because of continued restrictions I did this again with the new Portrayal of Guilt (Evil Greed exclusive version).

Get to around shipping time finally (been happy to wait as I thought would get my records!), and they didn't even bother to hold the records I had ordered and paid for for me, so I'm getting told about a year and over six months from paying they don't have them. Feelsbad