9 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Damn that is rough, in their defense it seems like upstate NY is garbage. I missed Drug Church last time cause I was poor so I have yet to see them. I think I only got into them last fall after diving into SDF/EOAY long enough

Upstate NY is definitely garbage, but I get all of the weird/obscure Albany area references DC used to make.

They have a song named after the mall I hung out at as a teenager. Smoked so much weed there.

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I'm thinking of increasing beyond 2 classes a week since I'm not so wiped out by it now, love seeing the progress my body is making. I haven't heard it yet, I've actually barely dove into his catalog yet, I like what I've heard, I'm just intimidated by how much there is. Maybe after this spin of ToT I'll stream it

Ah gotcha. It's great stuff. Honestly one of those "start from the beginning" kind of places to start. Mike Kinsella never fails to please though.

What do you think of the new tune @rooks? Sell me some of them early birds ;)

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Upstate NY is definitely garbage, but I get all of the weird/obscure Albany area references DC used to make.

They have a song named after the mall I hung out at as a teenager. Smoked so much weed there.

that's the great thing about regional acts, unfortunately Denver's regional acts is garbage like Devotchka and The Lumineers, no offense to anyone who likes that 9 person let's all hold hands and love each other and bring back folk music thing that's been happening

10 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

THIS IS WHAT GOD IS

ok Nothing is over, ill start at the first album

Jesus christ I am drunk, I make a really strong margarita apparently

I apparently make a pretty strong "Throw some vodka in a glass and then fill the rest with diet coke"

I was suuuuper lazy about dinner just now. Threw a shit load of quinoa and arugula in a wrap with nutritional yeast and hot sauce. It was 100x more delicious than I was expecting from the amount of effort involved.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I apparently make a pretty strong "Throw some vodka in a glass and then fill the rest with diet coke"

I was suuuuper lazy about dinner just now. Threw a shit load of quinoa and arugula in a wrap with nutritional yeast and hot sauce. It was 100x more delicious than I was expecting from the amount of effort involved.

I heard diet coke helps get you drunk quicker, there is some scientific reason. That actually sounds kind of delicious, I ate steak tacos and it was amazing. There was tequila, margarita mix and grand marnier on the shelf and it was so good I had to refill my glass a few times

21 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I heard diet coke helps get you drunk quicker, there is some scientific reason. That actually sounds kind of delicious, I ate steak tacos and it was amazing. There was tequila, margarita mix and grand marnier on the shelf and it was so good I had to refill my glass a few times

I actually heard that about diet coke after diet coke and vodka was my go to drink. Some explained the science to me once and. I obviously forgot it immediately.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I've been meaning to try out yoga, just have not yet. Even though I'm super out of shape, I'm still flexible as hell. I can put my palms on the ground without bending my knees.

I'm really close. I can do flat knuckles on the ground with my fist. I need to start working out or something again though.

4 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Yoga is dope, I can almost touch my toes without bending my knees. Two months ago I could barely reach my shins

4 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

that's awesome I've never been that flexible, I was really overweight as a kidand then I never really got into good shape once I lost the weight at like 18-19. I think it would be good for you (or anyone really) but it really helps get out of your head and become more aware of your body, I leave every class feeling fantastic

I can't bend for shit. I'm in okay shape, not really muscular at all but not overweight.

OKAY WORK WAS AWESOME THE BOSS PUT ON MECHANICAL ANIMALS AND DIDN'T KNOW MY HYPE AND WE BOTH WERE SINGING AND SO WAS LIKE HALF OF THE BAR. MANSON <3 <3 <3 <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic