The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So we have a Mondo thread, then a thread for Mondo Prints, and now one for each release.....can some one please step up and also start making threads for all of their t-shirts and VHS tapes?!

What about one for their shipping, because they still haven't shipped my Evil Dead prints.

Cover is amazing! Variant is blah, but definitely fitting. Might have to snag that shirt if I get a chance as well.

Still hoping to see a picture of the metal cover version soon and figure out when the hell I can buy it.

I was searching mondocon hashtags on instagram and twitter and saw a few pictures. Really nothing special, just a metal case with the S the giant finds in the junkyard and puts on his chest. 

Hey, so I got my Mondo Mystery TP in and was less than impressed.  If you want it, it's yours at cost ($125 shipped), but you will receive it like I did as a mystery.  

(If you are only wanting Drive or JP...this isn't for you!)

must be pretty lame, if you dont even want to say which one it is. lol

Um, how much were the "mystery" tests at MondoCon? $100? Why don't you sell it for cost + shipping?

I am.  They were $110 at mondocon.  I wasn't there so I had to pay to get it shipped to me. I paid $125 for it and that's what I'm asking....actually I'll be loosing money since I paid $125 and will be paying to ship it to the buyer.  So if people want to down vote me for selling it at a loss....I guess have fun.

Hey, so I got my Mondo Mystery TP in and was less than impressed. If you want it, it's yours at cost ($125 shipped), but you will receive it like I did as a mystery.

(If you are only wanting Drive or JP...this isn't for you!)

If it's Oblivion or Gravity or Ghibli I'll take it. Not a fan of any of the other releases.