The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey dude, I really don't care one way or the other, but do you think the reason nobody wants to help you has something to do with this?

Also when you left this board and while you were posting here weren't you just talking a bunch of shit on this place over at EB? Just curious. EDIT: looks like you started a fight with a bunch of people in a phish thread over there and called everyone a retard and got banned? It would explain why you're back here, I suppose.

Look at fucking Sherlock Holmes over here. Yeah if u wanna judge me on my Internet bullshit, that's fine, I don't need to prove who I am to an internet stranger. That said, the people who scratch my back get theirs scratched WAY MORE anyways. All I fucking do is help people out on the Internet, many many many more times than I ask for help myself. I'm sure there are a number of folks even on here that can vouch for my actions.

For the record (and I'm sure you won't believe me but it's true), I was offered to get my ban lifted over at EB but the reality is that place is just loaded with sleazebags and ripoff artists so I declined the invitation. Their moderators are absolutely terrible and don't know how to run a message board. Don't care to be a part of that online community ever again. Most people don't know this but the moderators over there have repeatedly considered shutting that message board down altogether and I can't really say I would blame them.

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and mailing lists are the best to network yourself in this low brow art community anyways.

Problem is I've never really connected with anyone living down in Austin. Probably because they're tired of getting repeatedly hammered with PB requests on all this Mondo crap.

And yeah the reality is, once this MondoCon weekend is over, I'll probably leave this thread again because I'm just not into their vinyl offerings anymore. But that's also why I've made a REAL SOLID offer to anyone who was willing to help. Whomever would have taken that deal would have come out way more on top than I did...

With all that being said, I just ended up paying a flipper for the Horkey Fat Bird so my deal is off and I'll try and leave here again on a positive note. If there's anyone (who doesn't live near Austin) who would wanna purchase my Mondo Clayface and Man Bat 7"s at cost plus shipping, shoot me a PM.

You are seriously delusional dude. Just because you've helped some people out on the Internet doesn't give you a right to be a complete ass hat to everybody else. You may have helped some folks but you sure haven't been very kind around here.

I called you out for flipping a bunch of Pink Drive OSTs and you're still butthurt about it. You had an opportunity to do something good for this community and you chose to do good for yourself instead. You're not my kind of people so I really don't care what you think of me anyways. I'd never ever consider taking your help so what do you care?

Plus Mr. Cole, I thought we had a previous arrangement with this board's moderators that we are not supposed to be trash talking about each other? I have held up my end, would you like me to contact them again to revisit our arrangement? Please do us both a favor and keep me on ignore.

Maybe you did or didn't do shady shit, let's keep it on topic please and thank you.

Let's be clear here, regardless of the words I have said on this thread or anywhere else on this board, I've never once been accused of doing anything shady anywhere on the Internet, let alone around here. I'm as solid and trustworthy as it gets when it comes to networking with others on records, posters, collectibles, etc...

Let's be clear here, regardless of the words I have said on this thread or anywhere else on this board, I've never once been accused of doing anything shady anywhere on the Internet, let alone around here. I'm as solid and trustworthy as it gets when it comes to networking with others on records, posters, collectibles, etc...

Got it so regardless of the bile you spewed, you are truly a good person at heart. Fuck out of here.

Got it so regardless of the bile you spewed, you are truly a good person at heart. Fuck out of here.

Not sure why you would wanna waste your time burning any bridges with me since I've never once said anything negative to you but I guess whatever makes you sleep better at night? Carry on...

For the record timbr, I have no beef with you at all personally, everything that I've seen happen in this thread and over at EB I've found entertaining at the very least.. I know you have (or had) a good rep over there and with some users on here.. In your defense as well two of the people you were arguing with back then were (and still are) pretty much widely disliked on this forum to this day.  I just think you have some keyboard warrior tendencies that need to get put in check from time to time.  Glad to hear you got the print you were looking for anyway.

Anyway.... Hope everyone is having fun at the con, now dear god can Black Swan go online this week?  Lord baby Jesus I hope so. the DW version of the Beyond would be awesome to go up as well.

For the record timbr, I have no beef with you at all personally, everything that I've seen happen in this thread and over at EB I've found entertaining at the very least.. I know you have (or had) a good rep over there and with some users on here.. In your defense as well two of the people you were arguing with back then were (and still are) pretty much widely disliked on this forum to this day. I just think you have some keyboard warrior tendencies that need to get put in check from time to time. Glad to hear you got the print you were looking for anyway.

Anyway.... Hope everyone is having fun at the con, now dear god can Black Swan go online this week? Lord baby Jesus I hope so. the DW version of the Beyond would be awesome to go up as well.

Thanks man.