The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So Justin can't sell his own belongings?  Some of you guys really make me shake my head.  If he sold anything for below an average cost, then someone would just buy them and turn them around for a profit.  Also, 6 month average is not top dollar.  Furthermore, I highly doubt that dude was getting rich off being employed by Mondo.

Here's hoping that Army of Darkness makes it online this week.  Also hoping for some surprise Halloween drops.

I was thinking ahead too - I really, really, really hope that Mondo presses Home Alone for the holiday season.

Not enough time/patience to read that ridiculously long rant above (sorry), but I skimmed over it and got the gist.

I believe I read somewhere it was part of his contract/deal with Mondo that he receive one copy of every print. Sort of like receiving stock options for a company you work for. It's part of your pay. If that's the case, I would absolutely sell my stock in a company I'm leaving for top dollar. Also I can't pretend to know what the guy's salary was, but when starting your own business, every dollar helps.

Correct he received one of each, and I like this analogy.

Just curious what Justin has been up to since he left? What type of business is he trying to start?.. If anyone knows

He is starting a Wrestling production company.  Not sure what all is involved, but I have seen teases of a McFoley action figure, you can follow his twitter for more info @JustinIshmael

Correct he received one of each, and I like this analogy.

He is starting a Wrestling production company. Not sure what all is involved, but I have seen teases of a McFoley action figure, you can follow his twitter for more info @JustinIshmael

McFoley? Is that like a Mick Foley? ;):P

So Justin can't sell his own belongings?  Some of you guys really make me shake my head.  If he sold anything for below an average cost, then someone would just buy them and turn them around for a profit.  Also, 6 month average is not top dollar.  Furthermore, I highly doubt that dude was getting rich off being employed by Mondo.

Here's hoping that Army of Darkness makes it online this week.  Also hoping for some surprise Halloween drops.

I was thinking ahead too - I really, really, really hope that Mondo presses Home Alone for the holiday season.

YES, really would love Home Alone before the Christmas season so I can play it on the big day!

Oh, and by the way, after Army of Darkness and maybe Black Swan I'm getting out of the Mondo game. Too many releases and I'm spending too much money on them. I just put an offer on my first condo and they accepted. I'd like to be able to afford to remodel the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm probably gonna be selling off my variants. Except Halloween, Pet Sematary, Coraline, and Jurassic Park. I'll let you guys know when I've decided what to sell.

Oh, and by the way, after Army of Darkness and maybe Black Swan I'm getting out of the Mondo game. Too many releases and I'm spending too much money on them. I just put an offer on my first condo and they accepted. I'd like to be able to afford to remodel the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm probably gonna be selling off my variants. Except Halloween, Pet Sematary, Coraline, and Jurassic Park. I'll let you guys know when I've decided what to sell.

While we're at it, I'm actually doing the same thing currently. I'm taking offers on all my mondo (and death waltz) stuff in my sig. I have mostly everything for both labels and just updated the list for what has been sold so far

it's technically death waltz, but that belly of the black tarantula score is awesome. Cool packaging and color combinations too, but the music sounds wonderful. Super creepy at times, and really nice jazz at other times. Still got copies for sale too

http://mondotees.com/collections/music/products/black-belly-of-the-trantula