PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

They seriously need to stop pressing all these colors! Talk about milking a record! Keep it in print with ONE color.... I know I'm rustling some peeps feathers but come on some of you have to agree excessive pressings is so gimmicky, especially for a subpar album :)

Or at least tell people of the color options that will be coming out, as its miss leading to order the first press deluxe thinking its the "coolest" then they bring out cooler options with each press! Ill hand it to them they know how to take advantage of collectors lol

I think Nothing has something really unique going with their different variants & I think it's awesome. Changing up the cover art is a cool way for making each pressing different. People like to variant collect, & this is a cool way to keep it fresh. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you do like it, buy it. And if you don't like it, at least a great band continues to make money off a great album.

They seriously need to stop pressing all these colors! Talk about milking a record! Keep it in print with ONE color.... I know I'm rustling some peeps feathers but come on some of you have to agree excessive pressings is so gimmicky, especially for a subpar album :)

Or at least tell people of the color options that will be coming out, as its miss leading to order the first press deluxe thinking its the "coolest" then they bring out cooler options with each press! Ill hand it to them they know how to take advantage of collectors lol

yeah im usually not down with stuff like this but once you have them all it becomes impossible to stop...at least the variation in presentation makes it more palatable.

oh yeah and i have a pink coming too.  that will be 8

They seriously need to stop pressing all these colors! Talk about milking a record! Keep it in print with ONE color.... I know I'm rustling some peeps feathers but come on some of you have to agree excessive pressings is so gimmicky, especially for shoegaze AOTY  :)

fixed it for ya, but couldn't find the sarcasm font, soooo.... ;)