Brand New - Deja Entendu

i'm gonna throw this out there now, although its been requested many times.

if anyone would pick the RSD version up for me, i will heavily reimburse you.

i am spontaneously flying to vegas on friday to see brand new that night, so my RSD experience is basically non-existent. 

will throw a TDAG lyric book into the deal also (if they still have them at the show).

i'm gonna throw this out there now, although its been requested many times.

if anyone would pick the RSD version up for me, i will heavily reimburse you.

i am spontaneously flying to vegas on friday to see brand new that night, so my RSD experience is basically non-existent.

will throw a TDAG lyric book into the deal also (if they still have them at the show).

Fuck that's gonna be an awesome show! I wish I was still in town to see that...

Why would you not be able to make it out to RSD? there's 2 locTions of Zia Records that usually get mostly everything. I'm sure they'll get at least a few copies of this

Fuck that's gonna be an awesome show! I wish I was still in town to see that...

Why would you not be able to make it out to RSD? there's 2 locTions of Zia Records that usually get mostly everything. I'm sure they'll get at least a few copies of this

Yeah I'm here I vegas as well for that show with circa, pretty stoked for it! Zia usually has a lot for rsd as well. The one on Saraha ave usually gets a good amount in.

ooh you guys are tempting me with this info! i might have to try to grab one from zia then...

i just will be staying with a friend, and i wont have a car lol.

ooh you guys are tempting me with this info! i might have to try to grab one from zia then...

i just will be staying with a friend, and i wont have a car lol.

Do it! I've been to rsd out here the last 3 years and it's not as bad as it was in salt lake or San Diego when I lived in both places. There might have been like 50 people max last year at zia by the time they opened.