Brand New - Deja Entendu

I like the description for this. Really, it's good for holding that specific record?? Thank god. I wouldn't want to display anything other than a Brand New record.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vinyl-lp-display-holder-good-for-Brand-New-Devil-And-God-Deja-Entendu-Daisy-Yfw-/181708074399?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4ea52d9f

Also, if you wanna make Tumblr cry tonight:

-Make Deja bowl

-Crumple paper cover into a ball and put in bowl

-Light it on fire

Best posts on this entire thread.

i'll open it once the paper decides it's time. shit is fucking flimsy. and i guarantee this is the next round of the beatles butcher cover.

by the time these get handled and passed over on rsd, the covers don't stand a chance. 

Wait, is there actually a gate fold cover inside the bag, or is there just the bag?

Is there an identifiable reason this little thing became such a big deal? Should I listen to it on youtube? When I hear it, is it going to blow my mind? There are so many other albums I have actually heard of that I would expect this to be more likely to happen to! After this next release you think there will be enough for it to die off? Is there anything like it that could take it's place in jokes?

To be fair, I've been here for years and I don't have an avatar hahaha. No way to change it on mobile as far as I can see.

Your point stands though. The storm is coming.

Six months, no avatar. I primarily use mobile, and there's no way to change it on mobile.

But if you all must know, my avatar would probably be the cover for Bane's "Don't Wait Up"