Brand New - Deja Entendu

I like to mess with the people at Whole Foods. So much fun, they're all so uptight.

What kind of Crosley are they selling to accompany?

They might be uptight where you live, I know they were on the East Coast, but they are pretty chill here.  They had a DJ for months that had a nice setup, but he doesnt spin anymore.    They dont have any TT's and their prices are worse that UO.  

They might be uptight where you live, I know they were on the East Coast, but they are pretty chill here. They had a DJ for months that had a nice setup, but he doesnt spin anymore. They dont have any TT's and their prices are worse that UO.

Well, I mean, to be fair, I do try to mess with them. I asked one of the check out people in California if they "have any of those fun plastic soda bottle holder things. The one with six holes. I'm going to the beach and we all like to watch the dolphins and birds play with them."

Trying to push their buttons for my amusement because I don't buy into their whole thing at all. The horrified expression on the woman's face was hysterical. She just stammered out a "... that isn't what those are for, please don't do that". I kept a straight face the whole time so I guess she bought it. I'm juvenile and easily amused.

Well, I mean, to be fair, I do try to mess with them. I asked one of the check out people in California if they "have any of those fun plastic soda bottle holder things. The one with six holes. I'm going to the beach and we all like to watch the dolphins and birds play with them."

Trying to push their buttons for my amusement because I don't buy into their whole thing at all. The horrified expression on the woman's face was hysterical. She just stammered out a "... that isn't what those are for, please don't do that". I kept a straight face the whole time so I guess she bought it. I'm juvenile and easily amused.

Oh man, you sure got them.

Like I said, I have a juvenile sense of humor. I didn't see it as "sticking it to them" or anything, I just thought it was funny. What can I say, I enjoy messing with people. *shrug*

Pester them all you want. They gave Matt and I some of the shittiest steaks iv ever had. I guess he passed up on the dijon, I mean deja aisle though.

• 3 weeks later...