Actually...look closely at the gate on the Juturna cover.

245bk9f.jpg

Most likely a coincidence..or maybe something Esao Andrews likes to utilize in his work? I don't know. The only album without the symbol is On Letting Go, but maybe it's in there too somewhere? hoosierbrad and I discussed it before and he thinks it's there because Circa wants their music to be accessible to everyone. The safe camp symbol (from what I've heard from travelers, I haven't done any reading on it) is that it was a symbol used on train cars that were safe to hop on and homes that allowed homeless/vagabond/wandering type folks to stay for the night. Maybe some people can find shelter with their songs.

edit: just wanted y'all to know I didn't discover this on my own. I believe colin pointed it out on his instagram.

That's true about the safe camp symbol, I know that much. As far as their co-opting of it...I have no idea behind the reason.

I do think it's a coincidence/that gate has a bottom cross bar.

Might be getting guest listed with plus one to the Boston date cuz I'm on Sumerian records street team and to help them promote the new album did for the ct date of last tour in CT and met Anthony green and few other members got set let list guitar picks and a merch lady gave me a signed drum head from the drummer she had at murch for helping out. And plus she remember me from the Honda Civic tour with the mowgli's

Might be getting guest listed with plus one to the Boston date cuz I'm on Sumerian records street team and to help them promote the new album did for the ct date of last tour in CT and met Anthony green and few other members got set let list guitar picks and a merch lady gave me a signed drum head from the drummer she had at murch for helping out. And plus she remember me from the Honda Civic tour with the mowgli's

That first sentence was painful to read haha

• 1 month later...

Seriously weird, and they put the puzzle together wrong in the promo picture lol.

The top left and top right corners need to be switched.

Double edit: 4 pieces in the top row are wrong. Have these guys ever done a puzzle before??

Yeah you'd think they could at least work a 100 piece puzzle. Pretty bad ha.

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized why the pieces were wrong on that one side. They put together the album art side wrong and then just flipped it over and took the other picture.

Anyway...

Juturna Cofee: https://instagram.com/p/86Z2MqSm91/?taken-by=circasurvive

thats so funny. james coffee is good though. its owned by david kennedy of Angels and Airwaves/Boxcar Racer.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to delays in manufacturing orders containing the vinyl will be shipping approx Late December/Early January 

Of course, what else is new in the vinyl preorder game these days?