Elf: Music from the Motion Picture pre order 11/4

Enough with stupid soundtrack reissues.

Who cares if this is pressed? I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when a record gets pressed they don't like.. The more the merrier, I feel like. 

Also, this is the first time this has been pressed..not reissued. So yeah, I'm stoked for this. 

Who cares if this is pressed? I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when a record gets pressed they don't like.. The more the merrier, I feel like.

Also, this is the first time this has been pressed..not reissued. So yeah, I'm stoked for this.

because it's a waste of resources and another dumb release that pushes back ETAs for smaller labels and good records.

I also hate it when people are interested in things that personally do not interest me. Like when bands play music I do not like. They are wasting those instrument resources. Those guitars could be used in a band that aligns to my subjective taste! don't even get me started on the recording studio resources that go down the drain.

The soundtrack has sold very well every holiday season consistently for the last ten plus years so there are a lot of people who are interested in the tile.

I also hate it when people are interested in things that personally do not interest me. Like when bands play music I do not like. They are wasting those instrument resources. Those guitars could be used in a band that aligns to my subjective taste! don't even get me started on the recording studio resources that go down the drain.

The soundtrack has sold very well every holiday season consistently for the last ten plus years so there are a lot of people who are interested in the tile.

<3

you sharin your opinion on opinions again bro?