ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I really hope it's Indiana because the minimum wage is only 7.25 there. Double it and that still ain't much.

I deliver pizza. By the hour, I make about $16, nearly $10 of which is tax free. That's more than my boss, his assistant, or any other person in management at my restaurant. Its enough to pay my bills, buy records whenever I please, and get tattooed on a bi-weekly basis.

Also, with cost of living adjustments, it's probably the same as making $22/hour in most states.

Correct. You have to boycott everything or nothing. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite and that's the worst thing anyone can ever be.

So, while you act like you are taking a stand and making a choice by boycotting ETR, it is those of us who have an iPhone 6 Plus, Nike sneaks, and 37 copies of Doig who are truly free.

I deliver pizza. By the hour, I make about $16, nearly $10 of which is tax free. That's more than my boss, his assistant, or any other person in management at my restaurant. Its enough to pay my bills, buy records whenever I please, and get tattooed on a bi-weekly basis.

Also, with cost of living adjustments, it's probably the same as making $22/hour in most states.

Do you use a car provided by the business? If so that is good money.

Do you use a car provided by the business? If so that is good money.

No, but if I were to purchase a car solely to deliver in, it would be a tax write off and would essentially be free. I drive a Toyota Camry, probably the best car for a delivery dude. it's basically indestructible minus the door handles.

In for the Hussey album. Ross has pulled some shit that sucks and I would probably not like him very much in real life, but after talking with Nathan and hearing how happy he is with this release and how everything has been handled I can get past the bullshit.

Hell, I would even advocate people picking it up. It is a phenomenal record by an awesome dude who has been "paying his dues" for years and is finally starting to catch some of the notoriety he deserves. If you are thinking about buying a stupid Nickelodeon theme song compilation or a senseless reissue of an irrelevant pop punk band please let me convince you to instead grab some awesome new music by a wonderful musician who totally deserves your support.

Is this dude bragging about delivering pizza?

The dude brags about getting his record orders in while he's driving too.

I've wanted this for so long that I give zero fucks who's releasing it. I put my preorder in while driving 70mph down the highway. Thank Jebus for PayPal and cruise control.