Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I'll be at Wuxtry, too - been living in Athens for nearly 9 years, fantastic store.  One of the clerks at Wuxtry has an awesome garage band called "Nate and the Nightmares".  Check'em out.

Not sure what I want, if anything from the RSD list, but don't be afraid to holler if you want anything - last year Wuxtry seemed to have nearly everything...Probably head down there early just so I can dork out in line with like-minded record nerds and help them snag stuff when the doors open at 10.

I'll be there around 8:30 or so, let's high-five or something.

Also, I don't know if this has already been mentioned here (also not sure if it's gonna be available in the US since the label is based in London), but Ninja Tune is putting out an RSD exclusive 12" remix EP for Machinedrum's Vapor City. Thought some of y'all might be interested.

this is my 2nd RSD. i have a small but nice collection of about 100 LPs. i only buy top quality and perfect conidtion. nothing cheap or used or beat up.  i want to add some elite LPs to my collection but cant pay 100s to get them. RSD is good for this.  i'd like to add some really rare LPs from RSD to my collection that would make others say wow i cant believe you have that,  i know theres a very special brand new and soa LPs coming out this RSD which i will go after but what else is going to be really rare and sort after that i should look for to make others look at my collection as being amazing? please name some releases that will be very rare and valuable and collectible. thanks.

4agaQ.gif

this is my 2nd RSD. i have a small but nice collection of about 100 LPs. i only buy top quality and perfect conidtion. nothing cheap or used or beat up.  i want to add some elite LPs to my collection but cant pay 100s to get them. RSD is good for this.  i'd like to add some really rare LPs from RSD to my collection that would make others say wow i cant believe you have that,  i know theres a very special brand new and soa LPs coming out this RSD which i will go after but what else is going to be really rare and sort after that i should look for to make others look at my collection as being amazing? please name some releases that will be very rare and valuable and collectible. thanks.

I hear that they will have a very rare, collectable, and valuable Rick Astley record thats going to be released for RSD, that may be one to keep an eye out for.

The end of the world is nigh!!

291ex4z.png

Hey guys. I'm new here and was wondering what RSD releases are coming out this year that I'd be able to buy and sell to you guys for outrageous amounts of money. I'd prefer if you just make me a list so I dont have to read through all the pages to see what you're all most excited for. Make sure to PM me after RSD so I can sell you the things you didnt get. Thanks!

-Love, new guy

this is my 2nd RSD. i have a small but nice collection of about 100 LPs. i only buy top quality and perfect conidtion. nothing cheap or used or beat up. i want to add some elite LPs to my collection but cant pay 100s to get them. RSD is good for this. i'd like to add some really rare LPs from RSD to my collection that would make others say wow i cant believe you have that, i know theres a very special brand new and soa LPs coming out this RSD which i will go after but what else is going to be really rare and sort after that i should look for to make others look at my collection as being amazing? please name some releases that will be very rare and valuable and collectible. thanks.

Fuck yo self

But to answer your question, keep an eye out for any Flaming Lips stuff. It sells out instantly and is usually pretty cheap. It only appreciates in value! I hope that helps thanks.

this is my 2nd RSD. i have a small but nice collection of about 100 LPs. i only buy top quality and perfect conidtion. nothing cheap or used or beat up. i want to add some elite LPs to my collection but cant pay 100s to get them. RSD is good for this. i'd like to add some really rare LPs from RSD to my collection that would make others say wow i cant believe you have that, i know theres a very special brand new and soa LPs coming out this RSD which i will go after but what else is going to be really rare and sort after that i should look for to make others look at my collection as being amazing? please name some releases that will be very rare and valuable and collectible. thanks.

Let me see your collection. I want to go "meh"

Be sure to grab all the Bruce Springsteen reissues. Twice.

Can someone screen print a shirt for me by Record Store Day that says: "Don't care about limited editions. Don't care about color."?

If you're really lucky you may be able to grab the Aerosmith re-presses from last year, only the best collections have those 'very rare and valuable and collectible' records!

No one is getting it! You need to watch Tug's world record video and THEN read his posts. Your awesome Tug!

http://youtu.be/-cW66sW3EC8

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/109714-world-record/?fromsearch=1

film2_zpsb7066738.jpg

(also you should totally grab that ultra rare super limited edition Metallica cassette)

Which one of you made a fake account and posted this because surely no one this awesome exists.