USPS Now Includes Tracking for Free With Media Mail

It's always been free. Some people just paid for something that was already included

Untrue.  The USPS has an internal tracking system that they used but in order for a person to track a package they pay extra.

I found this out today too.  Gotta work on the shipping costs in my store.  Any change in international shipping? I hope it didn't go up, it's already around $18.60 to ship one LP to Euroland.

I'll be excited as soon as they offer media mail up to us Canucks

Yeah, I agree with that. I don't get why there isn't a media mail or some kind of cheaper shipping option to/from US and Canada. I understand it has to go through customs and all of that, but there should be a media mail option.

Untrue. The USPS has an internal tracking system that they used but in order for a person to track a package they pay extra.

I found this out today too. Gotta work on the shipping costs in my store. Any change in international shipping? I hope it didn't go up, it's already around $18.60 to ship one LP to Euroland.

Ok you don't know what you're talking about.

I ship media mail a good bit and I never pay the extra 90 cents for tracking. The PID number on the receipt is and always was traceable on the USPS website. A friend at the post office told me this about 2 years ago

Yeah, I agree with that. I don't get why there isn't a media mail or some kind of cheaper shipping option to/from US and Canada. I understand it has to go through customs and all of that, but there should be a media mail option.

Right? Unfortunately I think it is mostly Canada post that is inflating the price. It is only USPS until it crosses the border.