COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Hey guys, I am sorry for causing panic. I honestly thought this was out since it is by far their most successful album to date. I didn't mean to post something that is found to be offensive. I don't want to be hated around here. I appreciate the people being nice to me. I certainly didn't like having the letters 'gtfo' directed at me so to the guy who said that to me, take heed to your own advice Mr. Keyboard Warrior. I will research better next time. 

Just figured out the quote system. Can you tell me the date?

No, because nobody knows the date. Claudio said recently in an AMA that it should happen this year, as well as a Neverender tour for the album, just like the last few. He also expressed interest in pressing The Prize Fighter Inferno - My Brother's Blood Machine too.

Please leave forever

Look, bullying a stranger on a message board doesn't make you look tough! Call me names, make fun of me, and laugh at my knowledge of records but attacking me doesn't make you better. It just makes you appear insecure. Most bully's pick on people to feel better about their own sorry life's! Is that your deal????

No, because nobody knows the date. Claudio said recently in an AMA that it should happen this year, as well as a Neverender tour for the album, just like the last few. He also expressed interest in pressing The Prize Fighter Inferno - My Brother's Blood Machine too.

I love it when you talk dirty.

Look, bullying a stranger on a message board doesn't make you look tough! Call me names, make fun of me, and laugh at my knowledge of records but attacking me doesn't make you better. It just makes you appear insecure. Most bully's pick on people to feel better about their own sorry life's! Is that your deal????

No, I'm speaking to you this way because you literally have the INTERNET at your fingertips. Right there, in your semen stained hand. You are ignorant to think that a forum will really yield any additional results that GOOGLE couldn't/wouldn't. There's even a search function on this site, that would have shown you another doofus started a similar thread not that long ago.

Ya dig?

It's it really that hard to Google something. For fucks sake. You took the time to sign up on a record forum to ask a question you could have taken 5 seconds to Google to get the answer. Did never seeing a physical copy of this on vinyl not give you enough indication it hasn't been pressed? Guess not.

Common sense is non-existant these days.

I read

Hi guys!  I am new

and did a literal Picard facepalm at my desk.

Also:

Please destroy your apostrophe key immediately.