Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Anyonw knowledgeable with Nuclear Blast Records. If the records show "Temporarily Out Of Stock" but they can still be carted...does it mean they'll go out if and when gets re-stocked?

I'm looking at the two new Cavalera re-recordings. 

Hmm not sure. I've seen that before but haven't ever tried myself. BTW, I'm receiving both Cavaleras today. I immediately ordered when you posted that news...

On 7/14/2023 at 1:55 PM, jhulud said:

Anyonw knowledgeable with Nuclear Blast Records. If the records show "Temporarily Out Of Stock" but they can still be carted...does it mean they'll go out if and when gets re-stocked?

I'm looking at the two new Cavalera re-recordings. 

Sorry State currently has both Cavelera records in

obliveon-essential-vynil-617x1024.jpg

I can't believe I missed this!!!!! I knew that they were reissueing their catalog but it was gonna be a CD reissue campaign thru some Chinese label. I guess they found something better... Hopefully these get a wider release. Absolutely love these guys. Can't wait to hear the new shit tho!

https://obliveon.band/fr/home/

New Wayfarer album up for preorder.
https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/wayfarer-american-gothic-vinyl-lp

spacer.png

Vinyl Editions:

• Marble Gunsmoke Edition (Decibel Magazine Exclusive) sold out
  • Black, White, Silver Colour Mix w/Gold Splatter) sold out
  • Cloudy Molten Gold Vinyl
  • Black Vinyl

Transilience_MockUp_Clear_1296x.jpg?v=16

https://alonerecordsshop.com/products/transilience-nervesaw-lp-clear

https://alone-records.bandcamp.com/album/nervesaw

'Nervesaw' is the first EP by American band Transilience, and the comeback release after many years of absencefrom the scene. Transilience were originally formed in 1988, in Reston, Virginia, and their debut album 'Mouthful Of Buildings' was released in 1989. Their very particular brand of thrash metal was hailed at the time as innovative and original, and that record remains a fresh listen to this day.

Tracklist:

01. Cut The Mountain 3:45
02. Pandemic Scale 3:23
03. Octomom 1:43
04. Seven Samurai 3:33

You can hear the new single on the bandcamp link. 

Or just watch the video

Edited by faaip de oiad
Vidiot

On 7/7/2023 at 5:52 AM, struckanerve said:

WTF is Willowtip thinking with the pricing of a single LP... $37 and $8 up charge for merge-splatter?

For comparisons sake, Afterbirth is on Willowtip now at their PO is up for $26 

2 hours ago, BeerMonger said:

WTF is Willowtip thinking with the pricing of a single LP... $37 and $8 up charge for merge-splatter?

For comparisons sake, Afterbirth is on Willowtip now at their PO is up for $26 

I'm just gonna say that the end is near. I don't know if it's the labels, bands, or pressing plants, but they are going to effectively kill record buying once again. I don't know this band and I don't wanna know them, because those prices just push it too far. I'm not judging anyone who buys this, BTW. We all have our "needs", but in the past I would have at the very least listened to them to see if I wanted to buy the record, and there would have been a good chance I would have purchased it. Now, I'm just buying less and less. Spotify has become my friend.😬

49 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I'm just gonna say that the end is near. I don't know if it's the labels, bands, or pressing plants, but they are going to effectively kill record buying once again. I don't know this band and I don't wanna know them, because those prices just push it too far. I'm not judging anyone who buys this, BTW. We all have our "needs", but in the past I would have at the very least listened to them to see if I wanted to buy the record, and there would have been a good chance I would have purchased it. Now, I'm just buying less and less. Spotify has become my friend.😬

I was gonna post the same sentiments earlier but didn't, lol. there will be a tipping point, i agree. I also believe that the whole industry is testing how much we are willing to spend. Hence the whole MM Mechanical Animals selling at $70. but FoMo is fierce. and they know it. that's why we have "limited." I also read somewhere that 50% of vinyl sales aren't even being played or don't even have a turntable to play it on. If you ask me, I think we're in a biiiiiiig psyop.