P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

1 minute ago, throwgncpr said:

Other than the 45rpm aspect, the original Ten Stories box is far superior to these new collectors editions. Unless they add something unique, I'm going to find it really difficult to buy new boxes for Ten Stories or Untitled

I agree with Untitled but the Ten Stories not being 45rpm is a replacement by default imo. I wonder if they'll include the bonus tracks when they eventually do it.

I hope they don't go either route and put out another Pale Horses box. What a disaster that release was. I wouldn't mind them nixing the appendix and pressing the album across both discs too, but could see it being a 3LP like Untitled.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then consider mewithoutCruise.

YEA SUNSHINE ENJOY THOSE FUCKING POPS YOU SPECIAL NEEDS IDIOT

33 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

The Pale Horses deluxe was great in concept, but that jacket turned out to be a complete mess. I would much prefer to have that in an actual box with some cool art inside instead of the floppy, prone to falling apart and tearing, jacket that they released.

Bingo bango.

The color choices for these boxes have been on point, too.  PH deluxe deserves better than a rasta tri-color.

I dunno, 45rpm is one of the extremely few marketing tactics that actually majorly improves sound unlike 180g virgin vinyl etc. Even if these reissues came in plain sleeves by themselves the difference in sound is incredible and the only way I want to listen to mwY now. 

think the manager answered "thats the plan" when asked about getting a collectors edition for all the other albums. So think Ten Stories and Pale Horses will definitely get the same treatment, but can probably take some time.

Bought the Pale Horses deluxe not so long ago from the UK store, doesn't fit nicely next to the latest CFUTF and B, S boxes. The Untitled collectors edition looks cool next to the those, just twice as fat and heavenly white. Like a good conclusion