PO NOW: Blink 182 - One MoreTime (out 10/20/23)

On 10/23/2023 at 9:37 AM, ethanpricington said:

Some of Travis' stylistic choices with his own drums is probably my biggest gripe. As a drummer, and one who idolized Travis growing up, it seems he decided to gloss over his signature sound quite a bit on this album. The parts themselves, for the majority of the record, are completely Barker-esque, but the production choices on the snare sound and some of the flange effects on fills really bothered me. It's not every song, but most seem so polished it sounds like programmed drums. This could also be the overuse of triggers/samples too. Idk it's probably a niche gripe, but it's one that, to me, was completely unnecessary given his track record. 

I'll back you up here, while great overall there are some tracks that are a little over-produced. 

4 hours ago, zacooper said:

They give you option of mp3, FLAC, ALAC and WAV. I was able to download in all different formats so not just stuck with one of them. 

Pulled the trigger last night and bought it at the European store for the reduced price of 5,95€. It's up on 11,95€ again.

There was no option, the files came in 16 bit-WAV. Im ok with that, but they had almost no meta data and were locked so you can not rewrite it. Not even the track numbers were on it. Unbelievable for such major players. 

16 hours ago, zacooper said:

Signing today was a shit show. They were letting people buy up to 10 copies to have signed. Then the band got fed up with that pretty quick as they were all scalpers. So those of us fans at the back of the line got much less time with them and only one item signed each. 

yeah, whack af. 

On 10/26/2023 at 9:39 PM, zacooper said:

Signing today was a shit show. They were letting people buy up to 10 copies to have signed. Then the band got fed up with that pretty quick as they were all scalpers. So those of us fans at the back of the line got much less time with them and only one item signed each. 

So you could buy one to rsvp but then buy more when you got there?   Wow. 

I thought it would be buy one online and that's what you get signed.  

Edited by bear801