9 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Did you pull an all nighter?

Morning... it's FRIDAY!

Nah, I sent that within ten minutes of awaking. Walking around a bit woke me right up!

My weekend is busyyyyyyy:

after school I have a half hour until work, then I go home and sleep at 11:30ish, wake up to go to youth group at 9:00, leave that to go to work at 12, leave THAT to go to my second job at 4 (the night guy is coming in an hour early to cover me) then go home and sleep at 11:30. Sunday is just church, I think. 

41 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Nah, I sent that within ten minutes of awaking. Walking around a bit woke me right up!

My weekend is busyyyyyyy:

after school I have a half hour until work, then I go home and sleep at 11:30ish, wake up to go to youth group at 9:00, leave that to go to work at 12, leave THAT to go to my second job at 4 (the night guy is coming in an hour early to cover me) then go home and sleep at 11:30. Sunday is just church, I think. 

They only get busier

7 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Yeah I did tons of driving the last 2 weekends. At least I won't have to do that this weekend. 

That's good, because driving sucks. I wish I could live without a car.

Edit: I hope the guy does not charge me a ton to fix my TT, because if it's going to cost like $200, I might as well buy a new one with a warranty and such. I don't think I'll buy vintage again, even if it is recapped and such. Maybe he'll buy it back and fix it to resell. I wish I kept my old TT as a back-up too :(.

Edited by Thomas³

Good Morning, Tortoise was incredible as expected. Great set, nice mix of new and old. I've never seen so many talented multi-instrumentalists. I love how different all 3 drummers styles were, McEntire is so precise and restrained and Herndon is so chaotic. Glad I got the chance, might be another 9 years before they tour

Good Morning, Tortoise was incredible as expected. Great set, nice mix of new and old. I've never seen so many talented multi-instrumentalists. I love how different all 3 drummers styles were, McEntire is so precise and restrained and Herndon is so chaotic. Glad I got the chance, might be another 9 years before they tour

18 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

4YkbkOQ.png

Fuck Halo 2. I don't like Radiohead much, and flippers are part of the record game, but don't act all excited that you want something and just flip it for an insane amount.

this guy is garbage. @jhulud banhammer time?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic