Enjoy your Sunday folks, I have to "work" today. Still loving the new job and it's moving into full time starting next week, been nothing but praise so far. This has been a good move already, making new friends, family get togethers, and settling in nice at work.

Happy Halloween,  VC.

Last night's Appleseed/Caspian show was great, even got an autograph. Only real letdown is that there was no 8", they didn't get their shipment I guess.

I've never heard The Fountain'a soundtrack,  what's so special about it? Why does it have this cult following?

8 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I've never heard The Fountain'a soundtrack,  what's so special about it? Why does it have this cult following?

Because it's amazing. Clint Mansell, Mogwai, and The Kronos Quartet. It's just a perfect soundtrack. It accents and accompanies the movie so well, it's almost as if the music is it's own character. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

Happy Halloween,  VC.

Last night's Appleseed/Caspian show was great, even got an autograph. Only real letdown is that there was no 8", they didn't get their shipment I guess.

Was that your first Caspian show? 

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

Happy Halloween,  VC.

I got my Mare jacket signed by Chris. Appleseed was really great, and this is a tiny venue with amazing sound (250-300 cap). Drummer was totally into it as well, was fun to watch him. Was expecting them to an Mare straight through because that's what the venue said online but the set was really solid. I like to play through those Fender amps Caspian was using, they sound great but are loud as all hell. Their lights were pretty cool too even if they were a bit too much for the size of the venue. Was choking on smoke from their setup by the end too.

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Happy Halloween,  VC.

Because the score to The Fountain is amazing. I've wanted it on vinyl since the movie came out. I hated the movie back then too, but loved the score. Now the movie is one of my all time favorites. 

It (both the movie and score) make me cry at least a little every time. Always at a different part too.

Are Mondo drops still a complete shit show?

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic