The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I bit the bullet last night and pre-ordered the "Guardians of the Galaxy" LP. The whole "first time screen printed jacket" really pulled me in. It looks like it is still available and hopefully will be available for some time for those that need to wait. I also hope it will be ready sooner rather than later. 

That's not factual. It even says there's no music on the disc, there is music on the omen discs.

I'm guessing there will be some art on them.

Yeah definitely not the Omen mis-presses, it also says it's Black Vinyl on the post, so rules out that theory..

“Zombie Extermination Disc (Inserted into 500 Random Orders)

No Audio Contained within

Pressed on Black Vinyl"

I really hope Shaun comes in before Halloween. I take it no one's got a shipping notice yet?

Nope. Still says New Order on my account. Assuming from past experiences, they'll ship out whenever they can. At the moment, they are very busy trying to ship out the Mondo The Shining clothes as well as old Looper orders, the MondoCon posters, and finally our SOTD orders. Unless they are working 24/7, I say maybe they start shipping SOTD this Thursday/next week.

The Shaun of the Dead (Do You Want Anything From The Shop...Version B ) has been submitted to Discogs and it states that it has a strawberry scent. Can anyone confirm this?

I asked awhile back also and no one seems to know, although there are people in this thread that picked it up at the Con, so hopefully someone will confirm.

I asked awhile back also and no one seems to know, although there are people in this thread that picked it up at the Con, so hopefully someone will confirm.

I've seen posts on instagram and such confirming that this was the case, I can't speak from my own experience but from what I've heard, yes it is 

The Shaun of the Dead (Do You Want Anything From The Shop...Version B ) has been submitted to Discogs and it states that it has a strawberry scent. Can anyone confirm this?

If anything like that peach-scented Karen Elson LP that Third Man did a few years ago, the scent will disappear fast.