THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

It's listed here: http://www.allmusic.com/album/the-used-mw0000221838/releases

Any info would be appreciated. 

ST, ILAD, and LFLT had listings on many sites for a hi-horse release. the LFTL dissappeared from every website. the ST and ILAD could still be found on some sites however I ordered both from amazon 2x each and got the reprise version each time. so i have no idea what the hi-horse ST and ILAD version are all about but i don't think they exist or they are literally the exact same thing as the reprise version and just a repress with the exact same catalog numbers and all, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I googled translated the description and I got that apparently he divorced and got to keep half of everything, so he kept half of an rem album. I can't decided if this makes this whole thing much better or much worse.

That's awsome!

I googled translated the description and I got that apparently he divorced and got to keep half of everything, so he kept half of an rem album. I can't decided if this makes this whole thing much better or much worse.

Yeah, I saw a story about this guy on the news. Apparently he cut everything he and his wife owned in half and is eBaying his halves - everything from their MacBook to their car.

I'm still not sure if it's a publicity stunt for some artist...

Practically brand new. It is opened. During shipping the albums sides and the record sleeves where cut. I did not do this, and would never do this purposely. It has been taken care of, and is in a smoke free household. Never played and works perfectly. If you are looking to frame this, the defects will not be noticeable if you put it in the frame correctly. Also comes with a digital download code, which has not been used. Artwork of record sleeves is not affected by the cuts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burials-by-AFI-White-Vinyl-Nov-2013-Republic-READ-DESCRIPTION-/261909659882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfb0840ea