VC Mod Sign-Up Thread v.2.0

jhulud

Juan asked for anyone interested to say so in this thread. Some people may get nominated and not have any interest in doing it. You have a valid point though, he or she should not be insisting that this place is a wasteland and they'll be our savior ;)

fair enough. well, like i've said before. i'm all about decluttering these boards and appealing to a more mature crowd. i think the mod should be someone who's been around for a while. like '09 or more. we're losing some quality posters of the past in record numbers.

fair enough. well, like i've said before. i'm all about decluttering these boards and appealing to a more mature crowd. i think the mod should be someone who's been around for a while. like '09 or more. we're losing some quality posters of the past in record numbers.

2007 representin'

who have we lost recently?

I'd love to help out. I'm always reporting ebay threads and other things in the sales section. I'm on here a LOT and would love to do my part in helping VC. I think I've made some pretty cool friends on here since I've been on here and I definitely wouldn't put myself above others like some members clearly believe they are.

The recent Toki vs Rambo battle is probably reason enough that Toki won't get a mod position.  Not saying he wouldn't be good at it, or disparaging him in any way.

Realistically futurekills would probably be one of the best option.  Although I think the idea of wanting the mod to be a specific gender is silly, she is one of the best options out there.  Regardless of having lady parts or boy parts.  Rad and Hipster and some of the others around here spend so much time being cool and silly that it would be tough to take them seriously if and when problems arise.  Tellallyourfriends is another poster I'd say is worthy of consideration.  Like futurekills they are solid poster who hasn't seemed to have any issues with anyone on here in as far back as I've been around.

While he most likely wouldn't do it, I'd also say that Jimmythescumbag2.0 would be great at it.  Out of anyone on here I think he might be the best person around here to intervene and end drama.