Oldies.com HUGE clearance

I got my order today.  6 out of 7 records.  I'm a bit confused with the invoice/packing slip because it says in their policy that they'll ship the item that wasn't included if it becomes in stock again in 14 days or less.  Then it says at the bottom to keep as a credit for a future order, which makes no sense to me.  If it becomes available, sweet, send it!  If not, refund please..  I'll have to follow up because the wording is confusing to me.  Stoked with what I got though!

Got a shipping confirmation on 4 out of my 5 orders (placed on 11/11), no refunds. Inquired about the 5th order (it was the 2nd that I placed) and was informed that actually all 5 of my orders would be partially refunded "around monday/tuesday". Paid via paypal by the way. Here's a list of records that got cancelled from each order:

• Daytrader - Twelve Years
  • La Dispute - Wildlife
  • Braid - The Age Of Octeen
  • Braid - Closer to Closed
  • Misser - Every Day I Tell Myself...
  • Defeater - Travels
  • Daughter - The EP
  • Owen - Ghost Town
  • Owen - I Do Perceive
  • Owen - New Leaves
  • Northstar - Pollyanna (extremely bummed about this getting refunded)​

Supposedly, these records did ship for me:

• Braid - Movie Music Vol. 1 & 2, Frankie Welfare Boy Age Five
  • Lemuria - Get Better, Pebble
  • Caravels - Floorboards, Split with Gifts from Enola
  • PBTT - Old Pride
  • Sharks - The Joys of Living
  • Crime in Stereo - Selective Wreckage
  • This Town Needs Guns - Animals
  • The Lonely Forest - Arrows
  • Slingshot Dakota - Dark Hearts

Every time I got a shipping confirmation and no refund, I assumed the whole order shipped. My heart broke when I found out about all of the (future) refunds. Glad I got what I got but still, I was looking forward to getting Pollyanna so much. If anyone got a couple copies and is willing to let one go, PM me!

My order came in yesterday with everything I ordered. Should I be concerned that this is because I have shit taste in music? I'm feeling really self conscious about this.

I called to complain but they said there's nothing they can do since they gave me what I ordered.

People, you need to listen to me and buy this record by 1, 2, 3.

Can't believe how cheap it is.

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/24249V.html

If you want to preview one of the songs check this out: 

Band is decent, but I preferred the members' old band, the Takeover UK. That record was pure pop goodness.

Has anyone had any international shipping notice? I've yet to hear anything about either of my orders.

I've been pretty laid back about this feeling that what arrives will be fine and it will get here when it does.

For my first 2 orders BKR_Mark PM'd me about them without me even asking him to and told me they were complete apart from an LP I had tried to add over the phone, the site also says my first order is dispatched and I've had an email notification for that one.

From what I can see the response to the sale has been massive so check on the website or drop them a line.