The Saint

PO Now: Julien Baker - Turn Out the Lights

On 9/18/2017 at 12:19 PM, gazzo said:

JulienBaker_TOTL_Orange_1024x1024.jpg?v=
Pressed on clear orange vinyl (limited to 2000 copies), not available until release date. Preorder of 300 copies exclusively available from 6131 Records!

https://shop.6131records.com/products/julien-baker-turn-out-the-lights-lp

Just got back from her show in Chicago and they had this version at the march table along with the Dark Blue Splatter and Purple of Sprained Ankle.  $25 each.

10 hours ago, Mister.Tony said:

Just got back from her show in Chicago and they had this version at the march table along with the Dark Blue Splatter and Purple of Sprained Ankle.  $25 each.

.... purple?!?

EDIT: n/m, I see that's the current variant on 6131. also, 6th pressing! damn.

Edited by tape

Just gonna throw this out there, I'd pay a decent amount for the pink/purple splatter. Sold out while I was checking out and am forever bummed.

Hit me up if for some reason you don't like it, have 2 copies, etc. etc. etc. although I know this is unlikely haha.

Edited by corey.

7 minutes ago, 1876records said:

AOTY contender for me. also, fuck everyone (especially Rare Limiteds) for flipping copies on Discogs for stupid prices. 

I'll rib people for flipping silly shit like Foo Fighters or niche VC hype bands, but it's genuinely disheartening to see quality music snatched up and resold with zero intent to enjoy.  Especially limited releases that a lot of earnest fans were pining after.  Rare Limiteds is a cancer of this board.