Brand New - Deja Entendu

found a RSD copy of deja today at one of the record stores in went to in houston

wasn't priced, i picked it up and carried it round the store, finally went up to the front and asked how much

they said oh hmm not sure, let me check with the owner, they go find him, they come back....$200...

i was like NOPE, put it back where i found it and left

almost a RSD miracle

found a RSD copy of deja today at one of the record stores in went to in houston

wasn't priced, i picked it up and carried it round the store, finally went up to the front and asked how much

they said oh hmm not sure, let me check with the owner, they go find him, they come back....$200...

almost a RSD miracle

So dumb. He clearly knows ebay prices. Just put the fuckin' record on ebay and be done with it.

almost a RSD miracle

christ, what shop was that?

almost a RSD miracle

Surprised he left it out amongst the bins. What if the brown paper bag rips?!?

one more of White/Gold left

hEhPgxd.jpg

second printing (likely last ever) of Red on White:

J2bP2WX.jpg

www.thedeafowl.com

Surprised he left it out amongst the bins. What if the brown paper bag rips?!?

As an inside joke for VC you should collect some used brown paper grocery bags and screen print this onto them.

that was my guess too, didn't think vinal edge would do something like that

it was at heights vinyl, they had it up in one of the cubby things on the wall

apparently a guy had brought it in the day before to trade for store credit to buy stuff on RSD, it was still sealed, bag was a little beat up on the edges but not in terrible shape. i wonder if anyone bought it after i left.

it was at heights vinyl, they had it up in one of the cubby things on the wall

apparently a guy had brought it in the day before to trade for store credit to buy stuff on RSD, it was still sealed, bag was a little beat up on the edges but not in terrible shape. i wonder if anyone bought it after i left.

I wonder how much the stored paid him for it!